Author Topic: Super Glue on Nipples - It Works  (Read 20374 times)

Offline shen

• Posting Member
It's true - for those of us who have "minor" gyne, but with large or puffy nipples, this temporary solution works fairly well. Simply go out and buy some cheap super glue, the instant-bond clear-dry type. Now shrink your nipples up, whether its cold or by squeezing them, and then put the glue on just the areola and nipple. Let it dry while they are shrunk.

Within a minute it will dry and the nipple will remain glued in the shrunk state. Don't get it on the skin outside the areola - it will dry and flake, but on the nipple it self it does not. I do believe super glue is water resistant too...so if you plan on going to the pool the summer, glue up and take the shirt off.

Offline berettagtz

• Posting Member
Dude, I always wanted to try this.  Do you have pictures before and after??  If this works, then I do not need a surgery at all.

Offline shen

• Posting Member
I don't think its worth me taking pictures because it is so easy to try yourself. Just go find some super glue and try it out. Just keep in mind it is only temporary and does flake off after a day or so. It's not really dangerous, just don't glue your finger to your nipple.

I wouldn't say you don't need surgury...I still plan on it.

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
this all sounds rather dodgey.  who knows what it might do to your niple if used over a long period of time?

Offline shen

• Posting Member
I doubt glue has any long lasting effects, but even it does, I don't really care, my nipples could fall off and die and I would be happy.

Offline flex1appeal

Do you know how ridiculous this sounds? LOL. You don't think someone would notice glue residue on your nipple? How do you explain that? Hahahaha

Offline NYC1900

tried this today. Used a cheap Charles Leonard brand super glue and it has been working great for the last 8 hours! No white residue, no pain, no problem. This may be the solution for me. I still have man boobs but the smaller nipples really make a big difference. Will be at the pool this summer.

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
Have you considered long term effects of chemical absorption through the skin?  Chemical absorption concentrated in your breast area?

Offline startofnewlife

• Posting Member
Cant imagine how this can be healthy  :/

Offline Pulsar

I used to do this in the past when I did not know about compression shirts. I would get my nipples hard by rubbing ice on them first..quickly drive them than stand infront of a fan or use a blowdryer. They would dry fast but they will dry white if water hits them. I would also put super glue on than... jump in shower they would be white but at least it got rid of my problem for a bit. They would itch when I took the glue off later that day and be very red. Sometimes it would burn my skin randomly. I honestly would rather not go any other way than compression shirts...until surgery of course. I can vouch that this does indeed work though..I did it for like 3 years straight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024