Author Topic: The best thing after surgery  (Read 1957 times)

Offline betterchestnow

• Posting Member
The thing that I waited so many years for: Finally putting on a t-shirt and seeing it HANG down my flat chest. I almost cried.
I have spent my entire adult life wearing multiple layers to cover up. Undershirt, shirt, suit jacket, even a light coat in the summer. (Friends constantly asking me, "Aren't you HOT wearing a jacket in summer?") I used to HATE t-shirts... the only time I would wear them was when I was home alone by myself.
I hated t-shirts. I hated summer. I hated the beach. Nothing I hated more than tight short sleeve shirts. I wore undershirts every day my entire adult life and bought my shirts big. Now I honestly can't wait to start a massive t-shirt collection. I don't have a curve on my chest.
THAT, my friends, is why I am glad I had the surgery. You can't put a price on being able to wear a thin t-shirt in your correct size with total confidence. I feel like I have been reborn in the body I never thought I would get.
Honestly, everyone has to decide what the right decision is for them, but I doubt there are many men who have gynecomastia who would regret this surgery. I'm totally cool with men who can just accept themselves -- I applaud those who can and never judge other men based on their chest. But for me, this was the right decision.

I told myself, "Life is short. Just do it." That is totally the advice I would give others. Life is short and I didn't want to spend the second half of my life still hating to look in the mirror.

Offline Lightbulb Sun

• Posting Member
I took the decision to get surgery a few months ago and it's scheduled for January 14th. I cannot wait to get it.

Offline moving_on

• Posting Member
It's crazy how incredible that feeling is for something as simple as that. I stop myself sometimes to just appreciate the feeling and see the shirt I'm wearing with none of the shame that I would've put on myself before.
Good luck with the surgery and I hope it all goes well for you, Lightbulb Sun.
My story and being post-op 12 months now (w/pics)
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=31215.0

Offline TheUser

• Posting Member
The thing that I waited so many years for: Finally putting on a t-shirt and seeing it HANG down my flat chest. I almost cried.
I have spent my entire adult life wearing multiple layers to cover up. Undershirt, shirt, suit jacket, even a light coat in the summer. (Friends constantly asking me, "Aren't you HOT wearing a jacket in summer?") I used to HATE t-shirts... the only time I would wear them was when I was home alone by myself.
I hated t-shirts. I hated summer. I hated the beach. Nothing I hated more than tight short sleeve shirts. I wore undershirts every day my entire adult life and bought my shirts big. Now I honestly can't wait to start a massive t-shirt collection. I don't have a curve on my chest.
THAT, my friends, is why I am glad I had the surgery. You can't put a price on being able to wear a thin t-shirt in your correct size with total confidence. I feel like I have been reborn in the body I never thought I would get.
Honestly, everyone has to decide what the right decision is for them, but I doubt there are many men who have gynecomastia who would regret this surgery. I'm totally cool with men who can just accept themselves -- I applaud those who can and never judge other men based on their chest. But for me, this was the right decision.

I told myself, "Life is short. Just do it." That is totally the advice I would give others. Life is short and I didn't want to spend the second half of my life still hating to look in the mirror.

Happy for you man!!

Hope I'll have my surgery as soon as possible!

A lot of people who don't have gyno, don't understand these little differences and underestimate the problem ("Just workout more!"). But even mild puffy nipples can get a man crazy!!@!@!@

Anyway, I'm very happy for u!@#@!#

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024