Author Topic: Surgery with Dr Clark at --  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Bradley10

I know theres loads of people who have posted about their experience with Dr Clark but as this is the forum in which i found out about her and so i felt obliged to offer my own feedback to others.

I've got the same back story as a lot of you guys, had Gyne for years, since about 12 - 13. Finally decided to do something about it in august 2013 (i'm 23 btw).

Started by emailing Jeremy Clark, who is the surgeons husband. We exchanged various emails (he can take a while to reply sometimes) and sorted out all the details and before i knew it i was booked in for surgery on the 6th January.

Ok..the part that i feel is important. I had a few hang ups about going to Poland, which I'm sure a lot of you have also. Firstly the significance in the price of going private in England and Poland is ridiculous. Honestly to have the surgery in England your paying upwards of £1500+ more then you do in Poland and honestly it just aint worth it, the level of care i have had in Poland was great. Honestly i cant really fault it at all. Everything has been done with the upmost care and the clinic is brilliant. The nurses are always checking up on you to make sure everything is ok and you are made to feel so important. Dr Clark who i cant recommend enough, done and amazing job on me and she herself is lovely, and has a good sense of humour, which is nice...only thing is she may refer to your chest as titties lol

Im not going to give a whole experience of my trip as theres already loads on here. But i will say i'm a very satisfied customer, and if you're thinking about it but are a bit worried about it all, don't be, just do it. I felt the same and now its done i couldn't be happier. I would recommend it to everyone.

One last thing, as i was on a budget i found my own accommodation. I stayed at the Pokoje Intergro which is really cheap and is perfect for what i needed. The rooms are modern and theres a tesco right next door. For my flights and accommodation i payed £156 all in where as the Atrium hotel which is recommended by -- will cost you £270 for 7 nights without flights. So that something to consider.

Anyway if that helps anyone then great, if you have any questions or want to know anything then just send reply to this message.

Bradley

Offline keebi

Good stuff, Bradley!

I'm in the final stages of getting my op booked for the end of the month, unfortunately for me I don't have a credit card so I can only book my hotel through Jeremy - which at £45 a night is quite a bit. All quite a bit of a headache really, but I'm confident the results will be worth it.

Speaking of which, do you have any before/afters to share with us?

Offline Bradley10

Hey Keebi,

Yeah the results are great, mine are anyway. Im still in the early stages so its still going to be a while until I see the full results, but already i'm over the moon with how its all gone. About pics, I will upload pictures when i'm back home, probably be around the middle of next week so check back then.

Bradley

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024