Author Topic: off the cuff underwear survey  (Read 10690 times)

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
Panties, of course. No baggy pouch, no chafing seams, and they are way prettier.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Cotton briefs for wicking and comfort; tee shirt only at home since it reveals way too much of my "assets" (46C).

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
The whole cotton thing is really a myth. Most Dr will tell women they need a cotton crotch, but will admit studies have not shown this to be true, and not much science has gone into it.
Cotton underwear takes way longer to dry than nylon/microfiber. Wash some of each and let it air dry. See for yourself.
If you look at the "performance" exercise or outdoor gear sold today its all some sort of synthetic blend.
I was putting ice in my briefs at work due to a hernia. Once cotton got wet, it stayed wet. Microfiber let the water pass through it.

Offline tedhasboobs

• Posting Member
I used to wear briefs, and sometimes boxers. When I started wearing a bra my wife told me to switch to panties because she felt it looked better.
I'm Ted, and I have boobs.

hammer

I used to wear briefs, and sometimes boxers. When I started wearing a bra my wife told me to switch to panties because she felt it looked better.

Ted, are you sure she didn't tell you that just to get some good laughs! She may have made you into a big joke for her card party!

Just an idea I had about it, I had others too, but I'll keep them to myself!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:40:58 PM by hammer »

Offline tedhasboobs

• Posting Member

Ted, are you sure she didn't tell you that just to get some good laughs! She may have made you into a big joke for her card party!

Her complaint was that boxers with a bra was "just wrong". She bought them, asked me to wear them, and offered something in exchange.

hammer

Her complaint was that boxers with a bra was "just wrong". She bought them, asked me to wear them, and offered something in exchange.

Ya, right! And she likes men, ok got it.

Offline tedhasboobs

• Posting Member

Well at least my wife rides my male thingy on a regular basis, does yours ?

hammer

Well at least my wife rides my male thingy on a regular basis, does yours ?

Yes, and likes me dress as a man because she doesn't fantasize that she is with another woman!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I have a very low rise in my hips.  I wear cotton low rise briefs . I dislike having the crotch feel like it is down to my knees. Or on the other hand I very much dislike having my underwear  or pants waist come up to my sternum.  

DW20

All this about styles material wicking etc etc can be irrelevant to someone with Sots blood.
Wear a kilt (or for me more often a denim shortish skirt) team it with Scottish traditional male underwear =all problems solved, except perhaps on cold windy days! 

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
Panties for me - bikinis, hipsters, boy shorts.  Nylon or satin

Offline SheriGoddart33

Boxers is the most comfortable, it should be natural

Offline SideSet

Nylon brief panties 

Confused old man

Panties..jockey Elance and classic cotton French cut. And jockey no panty line promise high cut. All very comfortable.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024