Author Topic: Another Surgeon Recommendation Request!  (Read 4423 times)

Offline Azzza

First time poster, um first time visitor to websites on this topic too. Certainly not new to the whole gynecomastia nonsense though. Been living with it for about 15 years which is much more than long enough. That'd be most of teens and all of 20s wasted.

I am therefore looking at getting surgery as a solution to the darn things. Not too concerned about the costs so am looking for a good plastic surgeon in the NSW/ACT region with experience with this procedure  and specifically dealing with what is probably a high level of actual breast tissue rather than fat or glands etc only. (I guess this means most invasive procedure?)

Anyone with experience of surgery for chests at the larger end of the scale would be really appreciated (its a pain to admit but I guess mine are about b cup size?).

Thanks.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
i cant recomend anyone in particular. if you use the surgeon search on this website --> http://www.plasticsurgery.org.au/public/aspsframe.asp
you will get a list of qualified surgeons in your area.. (surgery is listed as male breast reduction gyne..)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024