Author Topic: Where'd BLATINO go?  (Read 4189 times)

Offline hernan_corsten

• Posting Member
I don't think he's posted anything for a few days, that's unlike him.  Did he get the boot?  As funny as it may sound, I'm kind of worried about the guy.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline flex1appeal

Are you saying he was kicked off the site? For what? He adds comic relief IMO.

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
I don't find people not wanting to post their pics because of some creepy guy with a fetish funny, but hey, that's just me.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 there are some young men and teenagers  posting pics on here looking for legitimate advice and council ,  that guy was making inaproppriate comments  to at least one young man that I saw in my short time here.
                       He has no business making  people feel uncomfortable  with his  perversion [ yes I said it ]  ,  he has been warned , he was welcomed here as long as he   followed TOS . So the powers that be banned him.

Offline wildman

• Posting Member
I'm glad he's gone.  His behavior was inappropriate. Guys who post their pre-surgery photos are braver than me and are trying to help others with the same problem.  For him to boast about posting those pics on other perverted web sites and exploiting people who did not intent for this to happen is just wrong.  Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
jeez, i'd been saying constantly he needed to get banned for only what, two years or something?  i figured he was eventually going to get busted by the feds on a pedophilia charge and  if he disappeared that was going to be why.  he had two fellow droolers too, maybe they'll be next.   >:(
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:39:31 AM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
Me personally, I thought he was like one of the guys who is in every school. The guy who puts people down in front of others to make himself be viewed more favourably. Why he would want to do it here, I don't know. However, it doesn;t surprise me that people like him hide behind a computer.

Offline flex1appeal

Me personally, I thought he was like one of the guys who is in every school. The guy who puts people down in front of others to make himself be viewed more favourably. Why he would want to do it here, I don't know. However, it doesn;t surprise me that people like him hide behind a computer.

He is obviously an internet bully cause it's much easier to talk down to people when they can't do anything about it. Personally, I think his comments didn't mean a thing to me. He's tried putting me down and I am secure with myself enough that I don't care what someone who hides behind a computer says.

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024