Author Topic: Ramble about my inner glow.  (Read 889 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Parity,

I know, right!!?? You are sooooo right. We do cover alot of the same things with a little different view. This ties directly into a point that I'd like to make.

Most of the time the ladies in my office will do lunch together. We will either bring our own individual lunches in, one of us will make a large salad or casserole to share or we'll go out for lunch together. We are a very tight knit group.

When the conversation begins between us at lunch or out for drinks, it seems like it's something new for one of us but old for the other girls. No matter, we always listen and interject our own thoughts and experiences or we just sit and listen and learn.

I don't want to offend anyone here, but what we do here IS very similar to girl talk. I sincerely mean that as a compliment and a testament to how comfortable we are discussing our body issues and sharing solutions and experiences.

♥️Sophie♥️
On the bus ride home today the the driver and I were talking about blood sugars and she said, "we metabolise things differently than men."
Then she stopped and said, "you're estrogen dominate so you're one of us."

It's funny how 'us girls' talk when we're together. I just wish all the people at the centre were like her. ☺️
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Busty

Justagirl, I am guessing that is not the bus driver who ratted on you.  This one sounds sweet and seems to get you

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I don't want to offend anyone here, but what we do here IS very similar to girl talk. I sincerely mean that as a compliment and a testament to how comfortable we are discussing our body issues and sharing solutions and experiences.

♥️Sophie♥️
Spot on. 

I know that from another forum I visit too. Most of the members there are women, and I find it very easy and comfortable to mingle there amongst them. That place keeps my inner glow going as well!

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Sophie, with your girl talks with your colleagues, when it comes to bra talk, I'm just wondering how well it went down the first time that you might have noticed someone obviously wearing the wrong size and tried to correct them? I hope they appreciated your expertise as much as we do!

Offline kbill2

• Posting Member
For me, this group is literally the first and only bunch of guys and gals that I have every discussed these various topics with.  My wife is not accepting and doesn't want to try to understand. I have kept this secret bottled up and hidden while I've wrestled with trying to understand what makes me different and coping with the comments and jibes as well as being seen by the culture as a pervert.  Finding an accepting community that understands when the rest of the world doesn't is a huge gift.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
For me, this group is literally the first and only bunch of guys and gals that I have every discussed these various topics with.  My wife is not accepting and doesn't want to try to understand. I have kept this secret bottled up and hidden while I've wrestled with trying to understand what makes me different and coping with the comments and jibes as well as being seen by the culture as a pervert.  Finding an accepting community that understands when the rest of the world doesn't is a huge gift.
Firstly, welcome back. I thought you were new here due to your recent activity, but I see that you were initially active here for a short time last decade, then sporadically over the past couple of years.

You have returned at exactly the right time to experience the sort of stuff that has been shared lately. This place might seem a bit off-center to recent lurkers, even a bit cliquey, but there is always room for one more. Many of us have felt quite elated about how the Acceptance side (vs. the surgery side) of the forum has developed over the last year or so into a place that not only celebrates self-acceptance, but everything else that goes with gynecomastia, wherever it leads us. Sharing knowledge and personal experiences is contagious, and what would have seemed like TMI a couple of years ago is accepted as normal now. I started this thread simply because I wanted to spontaneously express my euphoria, which spiked, due in part to what this side of the forum had become lately and what it meant to me. 

But please - you are NOT different. Cut that out! You are you!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024