Author Topic: finally i knew the causes of MY gynecomastia  (Read 8555 times)

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
i dnt think dude
i blame chickennn

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member

Offline outertrial

The meat and animal products industry is a disaster. Not only is it causing untold totally unnecessary suffering to billions of animals around the globe its really messing up the health of people who buy into it.

I was amazed to see my wifes sister and brother in laws family tucking into supermarket 'value' meat products recently, sausage rolls, pies, ie all the mystery meat concoctions abbatoirs get from mechanical reclamation. The thing is before the kids they used to be pretty strict vegetarians, mostly for political reasons. Even if theyve turned themselves off from the misery inflicted on some poor thing to make a cheap pie they still know EXACTLY what is in that stuff.

My wife, whos vege, saif 'Yes but they couldnt afford to have meat otherwise, they dont have much money' But all I could say was 'Yes but, its not meat!'

Not unless you consider meat to be gristle, hormones, antibiotics and water. Intensively farmed processed chicken is so tasteless that the manufacturers add artificial chicken flavouring into it to try and make it taste of something. Its just chewy mush made up of garbage.

By the way, the EU is fined several hundred million Euros by the WTO every year because it refuses to import American beef, precisely because the growth hormones US beef is laced with make it unfit for human consumption according to European food regulations.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024