Author Topic: my girlfriend freakead out!  (Read 4319 times)

Offline Yoshimon

Hi guys,
I saved money all my life to have surgery. I finally saved it and I was ready to have it because I am tired of the slavery that gynecomastia brings. But when I talked about it with my girlfriend she freaked out about me being vain.
It was really important to me that she would support me on this but I guess I will have it to suck all by myself like always.
I am being vain?
Thanks

Offline Actorboob

• Posting Member
No you're not being vain.. Ask her if she would get surgery if her clitoris looked like a penis....

:)

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
No you're not being vain!! she has to understands...if she was flat chested she would prolly want to get fake boobs, all you want to do is get yours removed!  and it's not like she has to pay for them all she has to do is be there for you and support you!  That's not hard to do at all!

I saved up for mine to and now im scared to get the damn surgery!!
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
@yoshimon: 
what they said.  vain my @$$.  you deserve this, she deserves a you that respects yourself. (i trust she isn't saying that so you'll spend it on her at least.) 

@fluffy: 
I saved up for mine to and now im scared to get the damn surgery!!
answered you on that one at
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18853.msg130126#msg130126
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
While there are some who have surgery to satisfy their vanity, I do not think that this is all that common.

Wanting to look and feel your best is not vanity unless it becomes obsessive.

Of greater importance is the fact that you have a girl friend who thinks you are vain and who lacks any empathy with what you are going through.

I wouldn't be able to say how important it may be for you to have surgery, but you are in great need of a more compassionate girl friend.

There's lots of good fish in the sea. Throw that one back.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Spleen

It is a little vain and that's OK.  Is there vanity involved in getting a good haircut, wearing nice clothes or going to the gym so you can wear nice clothes?  Sure, and it's well within the normal bounds of vanity.  So is fixing man boobs.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It is a little vain. 

The Merriam Webster online dictionary defines 'vain' as:

'Having or showing undue or excessive pride in one's appearance or achievements'.

I hardly think that wanting to have your G gone fits into the category of 'undue or excessive' pride...

GB...

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
No you're not being vain.. Ask her if she would get surgery if her clitoris looked like a penis....

:)

Good point my man!!!  ;)

Or... If his g/f had a full beard (check this out), would she want a procedure to have the facial hair permanently removed? Damn straight she would!!! Just as Stephanie longed for... ;)

Does the above linked article sound familiar?  ;)

GB...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024