Author Topic: Doctors in Delhi/Noida  (Read 6578 times)

Offline yakk

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,

Please let me know if any good surgeon is there in Delhi/Noida.

I went to Ganga Ram hospital once and met Dr. Khazanchi, but don't know much about him.

Please help!!!

Thanks

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
I have met one Dr Lokesh from Appolo. Did not find much info on him on this site though couple of people have had done surgery from him on this board. It will really be helpful if these people come forward and provide some feedback on him or any other delhi docs.
My impression of Dr Lokesh was that he is experienced doctor and does lot of gyno surgeries every month though when I asked him if he has pre and post pictures of his patients, he told me he has them in his private clinic. Did not get a chance to visit his clinic, however I will be going there this weekend and will post my feedback

Offline yakk

• Posting Member
Thanks transformSoon for the reply!
That means he does all the surgery at his private clinic and not in Apollo hosp.?
Are you gonna meet him in Apollo or in his clinic this time?
looking forward for meeting outcome, bye

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
AFAIK ,he does not do his surgery at his clinic. He does his surgeries in Appolo only however maybe he also has his clinic where he provides consultation apart from appolo.
Please keep updating once you zero down on your surgeon.

Thanks,

Offline yakk

• Posting Member
Sure I will, let me know your progress and about the doc Lokesh...

bye

Offline desi89

• Posting Member
what is he charging for surgery in Apollo?

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
I think it was between 45K-55K depending on anesthesia administration. I think  general was expensive

Offline kalra182

Anybody care to share info on Dr. Ratti of Vital clinic. I have heard about him and talked over phone and he said that he has done more that 1500 gyne surgeries.

Also if anyone can share email of Dr. Lokesh and Dr. Khazanchi

Offline julio

• Posting Member
@transformsoon , you had surgery with him?

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member

I have had a consultation with him. I have actually almost made up my mind to go with him however my problem is that I am a smoker and am failing to quit smoking for 3 weeks before surgery>:(

However I am two weeks clean of smoking :) So maybe I will go ahead with him soon in case I don't get a better option. What is your story?

Offline julio

• Posting Member

I have had a consultation with him. I have actually almost made up my mind to go with him however my problem is that I am a smoker and am failing to quit smoking for 3 weeks before surgery>:(

However I am two weeks clean of smoking :) So maybe I will go ahead with him soon in case I don't get a better option. What is your story?
Im 3 months post op now :)
Whats ur age?

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member

Im 3 months post op now :)
Whats ur age?

@Julio I am 32. Were you a smoker? Where did you get your surgery done from?

Offline yakk

• Posting Member
Hey Julio,

Congrats man!

Finally you did it.

Please tell us the entire process, procedure, about the doc everything.

Cheers!!!

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
Guys just to  update that I have decided to go with dr ramachandran  in chennai. I was most convinced after talking and reading about him on these forums. I just met dr lokesh and dr dhir and was not very convinced with them. My surgery is in December and will update once it gets over.

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
Ok guys, it's all done :)

As I told you in previous posts I am from Delhi and after consulting many doctors I zeroed on dr ramachandran from chennai. As of now I have not seen the results and looking forward to see the transformation on Monday when my dressing will be done.

I will create a separate thread regarding this later updated with pictures and all. Really happy with Dr and surgery experience. I have very little pain and only discomfort is bandage.

Transform soon has already been transformed :)
Thank you forum and each of the forum members!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024