Author Topic: Dr.Ramachandran  (Read 3682 times)

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
if anybody has their gyne operated by Dr.Ramachandran (of Apollo hospital, Chennai), please reply to me. need some feedback.
thanks

Offline zanzan

• Posting Member
Hi

have you got any info about Dr Ramachandran?

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
I got my surgery done 6 weeks back from him. I think he is a very good doctor, being 6 weeks post op, I am really happy with my results. In fact I went from Delhi to chennai to get operated by him. You can't go wrong under him.

Please ask any questions if you have here ...

Offline zanzan

• Posting Member
hi transformsoon

congrats on the surgery man.
im thinking to do mine with Dr Ramachandran in 6 weeks. Im a bit nervous.

Thanks for the post

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
Don't be nervous, it is not a very complex procedure if you prepare well for it. I prepared for my surgery well in advance.by preparation I mean I did lot of cardio and weight training before surgery, my nutrition was up to the mark,overall my body was in best state before going under the knife. I think all this really helped me post op recovery. Also eat high protein post surgery and your recovery will be breeze. The hardestt part for me was week one when I had to sleep on my back apart from that it was not a big deal.

I walked  3 km from next day of my surgery and also was back in gym after 2 weeks doing light stationery bike.  All the best!

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
zanzan,did u have surgerY?

Offline zanzan

• Posting Member
Hi guys

Had my surgery yesterday. All went very well. Dr. Ramachandran and his team are very professional. And they are very experienced. I was out after 7 hours after my surgery because I needed an assistance when I was discharged. Dr Ramachandran kindly provided me a nurse to attend me during the night in my hotel room.

They removed about 1 liter of fat tissue and the glands. Both sides under GA. As I think my case was a bit severe.

If you have any question please do not hesitate, I will gladly answer them.

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
Congrats Zanzan! keep us posted about your results

Offline zanzan

• Posting Member
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/13/my-experience-with-dr-ramachandran/
Hi

I have written my experience here

Hope it will help other people.

Offline yesiam

• Posting Member
hai guyz,
im having problem with my right chest(Asymmetrical/Unilateral Gynecomastia)
i would like to know about total expense required for this surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024