Author Topic: Who is the cheapest gynecomastia surgeon in NYC?  (Read 4939 times)

Offline Marik_1988

Hello everyone,

I have had pretty severe gynecomastia since I  hit puberty, I'm 23 now and am ready to get rid of it once and for all.

I know my question is a bit cliche but I really can't afford the high prices some of these surgeons are asking for. I remember about 6 or 7 years back when I learned of the word gynecomastia. I learned it from ads in the NY Daily News where a surgeon advertised the procedure for around two thousand dollars. Now all the sites I go to says the cost can be anywhere from 7 to 8 grand!

I just can't afford those prices at the moment. Ideally I would like to just go with the most experienced and reputable surgeon and not think about the price but for that I need to actually have that much to spend on surgery in the first place.

I am looking for a surgeon who will do it for up to 4 thousand at most. Do you guys know of any surgeons like that in or around New York. I would be willing to travel to any of the neighboring states if need be.

Many thanks for your suggestions...

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
For some doctors it depends on the severity, and others it'll cost a flat fee.

I was quoted $4500 by Dr. Ganchi in Wayne, NJ, but a severe case will cost more.

Don't think you'll find it cheaper anywhere else in NY/NJ.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Price should not be your first criteria.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Would you want the cheapest price on any other kind of surgery, like knee replacement or heart transplant or even something like a brain aneurysm?

Offline Hidden4lyfe

• Posting Member
For some doctors it depends on the severity, and others it'll cost a flat fee.

I was quoted $4500 by Dr. Ganchi in Wayne, NJ, but a severe case will cost more.

Don't think you'll find it cheaper anywhere else in NY/NJ.

That's a good price. Consider going with him? The two or three people that had surgery with him were satisfied with their results but that was 2-3 years ago. Plus he has great reviews around the web. How was the consultation?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024