Author Topic: Reputation of Bangalore doctors  (Read 14629 times)

Offline Hope_Forever

• Posting Member
Hi all, How's the reputation of Dr.Jayshree Venkat and Dr. MS Venkatesh as plastic surgeons ?

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
not sure, but I think I've seen his video on youtube where he has filmed the gynecomastia operation.....looks a bit gross...but his was the first operation I saw that made me think about surgery. I still haven't gone thru yet, looking for a good doctor at a reasonable price

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear friend,
dr jayashree venkat is not a plastic surgeon/she is a gynecologist practicing plastic surgery/jai ho india.
no idea about other surgeon.
i think almost everyone is having crater after undergoing operation under dr anantheshwar.as per me/my personal experience,how a glorified review can harm hundreds of people like me.
i think you can consult dr naveen rao at apollo reg your crater.i got good crater correction  by him.

Offline Hope_Forever

• Posting Member
Hey male breast,
Can you share your crater before and after pics ? That would be very helpful for me to decide.
Thanks for your response.

Offline maddy

• Posting Member
read my comments in other queries,,, i still regret the day i have chosen Dr. venkatesh :( :(    he lied to me , did just liposuction.

Offline maddy

• Posting Member
i still regret on the day i chosen Dr not a nice person Venkatesh... he ruined my life by doing just liposuction without taking glands and lying i took the glands from liposuction point ... idiot ... may god not give peace to his soul

Offline gyneproblem

Dr. Venkatesh is the worst Gynecomastia surgeon in Bangalore. He will just perform liposuction, without removing the glands. Never go to him, I am one of his unlucky patients.

Offline nitish.sharma

I went to Dr. Venkatesh for gynecomastia 2 yrs back and I feel I was treated well. In fact I was not very sure how my chest will look up post surgery but he did it fantastic. Thnx Dr. if you are reading this. I’ll certainly recommend him for the surgery.

Offline bison

I did go to Dr.Venkatesh for my gynecomastia correction 0ne year back.He was very polite and convincing.He corrected my saggy breasts with liposuction and gland removal.Iam very happy with the results and I really thank him from the bottom of my heart for the good results.

Offline rajeshkumar

My experience with Dr. Venkatesh has been absolutely great and  I can assure, he is a renowned surgeon for gynecomastia in Bangalore, infact in India. I was embarrassed with my body but after the treatment by Dr. Venkatesh I have been so confident about facing the world.

Thank you doctor

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear mr rajesh/nitesh etc etc kindly post your post surgery pictures and do not mislead the people who are looking for guidance in this forum.
as i mentioned  earlier after reading this kind of review/no documentation in the form of photos i got very bad result [manipal hospital]
best gynecomastia surgeons are like mr bermant who will put multiple photos/demonstrate theier work/these people are paying money for google  in the form of paid advertisement.

Offline arunk123

Appreciate the discussion on this forum. I have no experience of going to Dr. Venkatesh so I cannot comment. Also I suggest people on this forum to take anonymous discussions with a pinch of salt as they usually are misleading and could be an attempt to tarnish the name of a reputed doctor. As far as I am concerned I guess one has to do their own research on Google and other social networks before judging about a doctor. You can also use services like Practo.com to find the best doctors in a locality.

Offline Dr. Prapul Chandra

• Posting Member
  • Plastic Surgery, Hair Transplant
    • Concept Laser And Cosmetic Surgery Centre
HEY GUYS WATCH OUT FOR MARKETING TRICKS,MOST PLASTIC SURGEONS HIRE WEB MARKETING CHAPS TO PUT FAKE TESTIMONIALS AND PICS TO SNARE CUSTOMERS.BE VERY CAREFUL DONT FALL FOR THIS,
THERE ARE PICS OF BEFORE AND AFTER PICS SEE THEM CARFULLY.THEY SHOW A A VERY BAD CASE GROSS.THEN THE AFTER PIC IS THAT OF A TOTALLY DIFFERNT PERSON OR MAY BE EVEN A NORMAL PERSON.
WATCH THE SKIN COLOUR, HAIR PATTERN ON THE CHEST, NIPPLE SIZE EXT TO SPOT THE FAKES.
90% OF THE CASES ARE SIMPLE SURGERY SHOULD NOT COST MORE THEN 50K.
GOOD LUCK
A WISE EX PATIENT.

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
HEY GUYS WATCH OUT FOR MARKETING TRICKS,MOST PLASTIC SURGEONS HIRE WEB MARKETING CHAPS TO PUT FAKE TESTIMONIALS AND PICS TO SNARE CUSTOMERS.BE VERY CAREFUL DONT FALL FOR THIS,
THERE ARE PICS OF BEFORE AND AFTER PICS SEE THEM CARFULLY.THEY SHOW A A VERY BAD CASE GROSS.THEN THE AFTER PIC IS THAT OF A TOTALLY DIFFERNT PERSON OR MAY BE EVEN A NORMAL PERSON.
WATCH THE SKIN COLOUR, HAIR PATTERN ON THE CHEST, NIPPLE SIZE EXT TO SPOT THE FAKES.
90% OF THE CASES ARE SIMPLE SURGERY SHOULD NOT COST MORE THEN 50K.
GOOD LUCK
A WISE EX PATIENT.

Hey dude, even i felt so looking on certain articles here in forum. It also seems that few Indian Doctors themselves are viewing/commenting in this forum keeping their identification anonymous and portraying themselves as gynecomastia patient. I just sensed it based on my consultation with couple of Doctors here in Bangalore and few articles posted here by certain members..

If this is the case, I wonder why this is happening.. Infact, most of these doctors are aware of these forums and whats happening here but I couldn't find a single Indian Doctors who are active here.. Are they so busy?

Offline gyneproblem

Dr. Venkatesh is one of those, who will speak very politely, and when you will go for surgery, he will perform only liposuction. So gynecomastia can return to haunt you after 2 years again, when you regain fat. He is one of those doctors who will persuade his patients to post on this forum, with photos. For him advertising through his website or this forum is far more important than the condition of patients after the pathetic surgery done by him. After surgery, there will be no reply to your questions from him, and you will feel badly cheated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024