Author Topic: Surgery in Mumbai with Dr. Milan Doshi  (Read 4953 times)

Offline gogyno_r

• Posting Member
Hello

I am 27 year old guy from Mumbai, can anyone share his view on  surgery with Dr. Milan Doshi at Alluremedspa.

I am having bilateral gyno, and lipo + excision is advised.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Delivered

• Posting Member
Hi,
I had my surgery done by dr milan about two weeks ago. I am very happy with my results so far.
I liked his straightforward approach and honesty. I would certainly recommend him.
If you have any further questions pls feel free to ask or you can call me and i will be happy to assist.
Regards

Offline gogyno_r

• Posting Member
Thank you so much for your reply.

Where you had your surgery and what is the amount he quoted you ?
today i have appointment with him.

1) After surgery what you feel is it worth doing?
2) Is there any pain after two weeks when you touch your chest area? 3) Does compression vest causes any discomfort?
4) Are you able to resume to your work comfortably?
5) Is there any problem with nipple sizes and unevenness on left and
   right side of chest, fluid collection problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Offline laws_of_nature

• Posting Member
I have scheduled an appointment this saturday with Dr Milan Doshi,

lets see how it goes?

Please update about yourself also gogyno_r

I need more address of gyno surgeons in mumbai? I will inquire at all places.

Thanks

Offline gogyno_r

• Posting Member
Hi Laws of nature

I had my surgery with Dr. Milan Doshi on Monday.

I chose him because he has more experience and he is also member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).

His price his reasonable as compared to other surgeon who is member of ISAPS, Dr Sandip Jain charge some where around Rs. 100,000 +

Offline usernamehere

• Posting Member
Hey brother, hope your recovering well, any updates on how you're doing post surgery ? i'm from pune and I'm looking for a good qualified surgeon in either pune or mumbai. So it would be great if you could give some updates regarding your status. Also, how much did it cost you for the entire procedure including compression garments, consultation, tests etc.
Thanks !

Offline laws_of_nature

• Posting Member
Thank you for replying.

I met Dr. Milan on Saturday, The conversation between me and him wasn't flowing. I just began with asking broad level question and his replies were short and quick. I asked him for the expenses, and he said a ball park figure. thats it. He took 1000/- for 3-4 minutes of conversation with him.

How is your recoverey?

Would you care to answer these questions?
1) After surgery what you feel is it worth doing?
2) Is there any pain after two weeks when you touch your chest area? 3) Does compression vest causes any discomfort?
4) Are you able to resume to your work comfortably?
5) Is there any problem with nipple sizes and unevenness on left and
   right side of chest, fluid collection problem ?

Regards

Offline gogyno_r

• Posting Member
Hi laws of nature

Yes thats true, Dr. Milan Doshi is short and quick, u have to ready with all your questions before going to him, and yes he charges Rs. 1000 which is more than other surgeons but one of the surgeon in Santacruz charges Rs. 2000 for consultation, but if you are going for surgery than this Rs. 1000 will be adjusted in total cost.

My recovery is good.

1) During first week i felt doctor should have removed more fat or gland, but real result u will see after 3 to 6 months. During second week i am feeling better than first week.

yes it is worth doing because if i tell you my example than its like i was not wearing any round neck or collar t-shirts in the past because of this problem. In t-shirts it is more visible, so i use to wear loose shirts, but just few days back i wear round neck t-shirt after my bath just to see how it looks and it was amazing feeling, it is not visible at all and chest looks perfect in t-shirt.

I feel Dr. Doshi tries to give natural look to your chest, and there             are also some limitations during surgery, if more fat and gland will be removed then your nipple will not able to adjust the chest and your chest will have more loose skin.

2) Pain is more in first week, today is 10th day after surgery and pain is very less but skin and nipples are numb which is not a big problem it will get well soon.

3) Compression vest is very tight, yes it causes discomfort, but its very important part of this procedure, after surgery you have no option but to wear compression garment as directed by doctor for prescribed period.

4) I am on leave so i haven't resumed my work, but i will advise from my experience that everyone should take at least one week rest after surgery because you have to take medicines for 5 days to 7 days and if you rest after taking medicines it really helps, so from my point of view i advise one week rest. If you are travelling during this period you will feel pain because of movement in chest area.

5) I haven't observed any problem with nipple sizes, but your nipple  will shrink because excess gland is removed,i don't think so it is a big problem.

See, left and right side can never be equal, so minor unevenness is always there in left and right side which can be seen if some one observes in detail, even naturally people have uneven chest sizes, women's breast are also uneven, so minor unevenness will be there, no surgeon will guarantee equal sizes.

I have observed any fluid collection problem.

I know lot of questions will come in mind before surgery, but i will advise you decide with whom you want to do surgery and go for it. i was also confused like you before surgery but now 10 days are over after my surgery.

Regards

Offline gogyno_r

• Posting Member
I have wrote i have observed fluid collection problem, sorry i wanted to wrote that there are no problem of fluid collection.

Offline gogyno_r

• Posting Member
Hi Usernamehere

If you read my reply to laws of nature you will get lot of information.

My recovery is good.

It cost me around Rs. 67,000 The cost of compression vest is included in the total cost of surgery.

Before surgery you have to do some test which will cost you between Rs. 1500-2000, and after surgery medicines will cost you Rs. 600.
and consultation charges is adjusted in surgery cost.

If you are coming from pune then i advise you to stay in Mumbai for one week after your surgery, so if you have any queries after that you can go and show to doctor.

I checked Dr. Doshi's profile, he has good experience and he is also a member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), you can check his name on their website.

I have visited one more doctor also, where you will get this surgery cheaper.

In Mumbai Dr. Sandip Jain is also famous but he charges very high amount.

Dr. Doshi has his own hospital where he perform all surgeries and he will give you separate room on surgery day which has all the facilities.

Regards

Offline drnehaveronicav

U can visit whatclinic.com
And this guy dr vijay sharma us good too
Also another he is mohan thomas good too .

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
How is your recovery dear ?
Are you happy and satisfied with surgery from dr milan doshi.

Hey, with whom you went for this surgery ??

Am planning for the same, but i have not shared it with anyone else.

Kindly suggest me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024