Author Topic: Surgery in eastern Europe  (Read 1819 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)

Hello all,  
I am a male ( like you didn't guess) who is 5ft 10 and a 160 pounds, i am athletic and muscular ( this is starting to sound like a message in the lonely hearts) . I have what some people would call a mild case of gyneacomastia but to me it 's more than that...it is hell!  
I have gone from being a confident 20 year old who loved the women to a 26 year old head down at the ground shadow of my former self.  
I have finaly saved enough money for surgery abroad as in the U.K. it is far to expensive for me.  
I am planning to go to Poland where i can recieve the operation for around a 1000 pounds which is 60% cheaper than britain!  
I just wanted to know your opinions on surgery in eastern europe, i know loads of people are doing it  now...The adavntage for the english is whith the pound being so strong we get a bargain.....but could this bargain be detrimental to my health?
I plan to get the op sometime in December.
Thanks in advance for all your advice  

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
That cheered me up no end , thanks :) ha ha ha.
He sounds very skilled :)......i will think about it and let you know .

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Hey Mark : As gruff said, check out the polish sitch via emaIL AND other research. unless you are totally confident, any apprehension inside yourself should be a well heeded signal to wait a bit longer with the condition that Im assuming you have already dealt with for long enough already, and get it done in the uk.
just be sure about it

Gruff : dude, I tottally remeber you - Hypo's sidekick right? I enjoyed reading many of your neverending dialogues with hypo - great entertainment value.
so, good tyo hear you're doiing well post-op, and its a bit annoying I guess that you wanna look into a minor revision now. I too am gonna need a revision (am 7 months post-op), and am already saving $$ and making plans for it to happen early 06.

mate, you said : ".. I still have a bit left" ... Im assumign you meant glandular tissue... but how can you be sure , just to the touch, that this is remaining gland, and not scar tissue, hardened fat or muscle that you enever noticed before ?.. Just curious, because I am not sure for myself what is still causing my chest prominence. the whole sensation and texture within my chest is still quite ambiguous and its hard for me to discern what exactly is scar tissue now, how much fat there is still there, and/or if there is any gland remaining and /or regrown from 7 months ago... all I know for sure is that my chest needs to be a whole lot less dense and a whole heap flatter than it is....

Just wondering what I should tell my PS that I still believe remains in my chest  there...

cheers man
... and the saga continues

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024