Author Topic: is this gyn? (ignore last post)  (Read 7060 times)

Offline cybertit

• Posting Member
  • Surg. Aug 05...Got rev. Apr. 06...Still have breasts!
pleeeasseee someone post if when you first got it you were probly just as scared and confused as me someone have the heart to inform me :'([/quote

Might simply be puberty I think you are waaay too young to make a decision yet on surg., you would have to wait anyways to be old enough for a surg to operate on ya and you need the $$$ anyways. Just be strong and wait a couple of years to see if it goes away, in the meantime just stick around this forum and educate yourself on your options and learn from other peoples experiences. And pls. dont say that you cant wait cuz there are many of us including myself that had/have waaay worse gyne than yours and lived thru it...good luck buddy

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member

He's 14 , i don't think a PS would operate on him.

I'm not trying to promote surgery in this case, but Dr. Bermant has mentioned a couple of times that he's worked on a 14 year old.  I think the kid's father even posted something on these boards.

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
You look like I did at your age.  In my case, they never went away.  Actually, mine were even more puffy than yours.  They still are, since I never had surgery.  I have had a good life, but I must admit that I never got over being shy of showing my body.  If I had it to do all over again I would get the surgery.  But you are very young and it seems to me that you could be a bit patient and see what happens.  It also seems like a good idea to have a plastic surgeon's opinion - someone who has a lot of experience.  My folks took me to a quack who said "these are just the breasts of a fat kid."  (he was wrong).  But that was 45 years ago.  Things have changed.  

I agree with the others who said to try and keep it in perspective, realize that not everyone is as conscious of it as you are.  If other kids tease you, one way to handle it is to laugh about it rather than get mad or feel ashamed.  But that's not always easy to do, especially at your age when everyone is so self conscious about looks and trying to deal with their bodies changing in all sorts of ways.  

I will never forget something that happened when I was in fourth grade.  I was making fun of a kid who was fat and he smiled and said, "I am PROUD of my fat!!!!"   That shut me up.

Offline JamesIsConfused90

• Posting Member
I really hope I don't have to wait that long im tired of being teased for wearing 2 shirts summer is coming up to and I live close to the beach....zi probly will be invited to go to the beach and i used to love going to the beach but its to embaresing now I'm sure my dad would pay for me if thie thing really upsets me (wich it does) can somebody give me an honest estimation of what age I will get rid of it or be old enough for surgery i understand that my hormones are random but any estimation helps.....And im goign to high school next year....man thats goign to be tough....oh and any exersizes to help please inform me Thank you all so much for your support

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Hey James, if you're really that bothered, then go talk to a 'good' doc for a professional opinion on your hormones and options.  We're just a bunch of monkeys here :)

Keyword here is good, and not just some money grubbing, greedy, self-serving surgeon who'd cut open anything.

Everyone's development is so different that its hard to give even a rough estimation for a general case.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 04:42:54 AM by silly_guy »

• Posting Member
anybody know of a good doctor in san diego lol

• Posting Member
ad iv'e had it for about 1 1/2 years now

kicka

Ihad puffy nips exactly like yours i was the same build and everything i had it since i was 12 right till i was about 18 when i started training at 18 it had gone down some and the training got rid of it fully

• Posting Member
so Exersize helps....does anybody know of exersizes i should concentrate on....oh and another thing how should i aproach my dad with this matter he doesnt even know yet it's kind of ebaressing with even my own parents.......and definatley not showing my mom she would say "OH MY BABY HAS BREAST CANCER" don't want her to worry

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Lol, tell you doc first and then parents.
Its not hard to tell the parents mate....i remember i had a bit of worry about telling mine but i was easy in the end :) . Its not like you are coming out........lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024