Author Topic: [Pune]: Dr. Prashant Yadav  (Read 13100 times)

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
i am stuck with the same problem now.. i cannot find any good doctor in mumbai at this moment.. :(

Hey Max,

Did you find a good Doctor? I would most likely go with Dr. Prashant yadav. Enough doing research on good Doctors. It's been now quite few months I'm doing it and getting confused day by day.

As per what I've read in this forum and considering the budget I have, i feel is would be a safe bet to do this operation with Dr prashant. Lets hope for the best.

I will surely update this forum with my experiences how good or bad it may be. If it's good, then let all the users who plans to do surgery get a good option to look out for.. And if it's bad, then let all of them be aware to whom not to go for...

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
blood tests were done at shanti clinic. The clinic is ok....no hifi stuff, its a separate room .....he told me that I could stay overnight....but the staff on the day of the operation seemed to want to make me get onto my feet (felt like they did not want me to stay...:)....my intuition could be wrong here ) But for just gynecomastia, I don't think you will need to stay overnight.....but if you do decide to do it at his clinic, just make sure you stress on this part since sometimes it may be required (Sudip Jain compulsorily asks you to stay overnight...which I thought was very good of him)

Hey, thanks a lot buddy..
I would most likely do the surgery from Dr. Prashant. It would be great if you could answer few more questions which I have.
1. Since Dr. Prashant doesn't do extra hole for drainage, didn't you had any storage of water in the chest post surgery?
2. After how many days did you removed your stitch which was done on you nipple? And from where did you do it since I believe you too are not from Pune. Did you stay at some hotel?
3. Is your chest now in perfect symmetrical shape and are you totally satisfied with your chest results?
4. How was the quality of the pressure garment which he provided for 4K?
5. On the surgery day, were you alone or did you had any friends or relatives for help?

Awaiting for your reply.

1. Not quite sure....never thought there was any water in there
2.1 (or 2 weeks) I think....really can't remember. I'm from Pune, I did it at his clinic itself....there was slight discomfort while removing the stitches
3.To be honest, not fully satisfied....I will be visiting him to remove some of the side fat and for some final touches which may be done under a local anesthesia.....he will not charge me 25k again, but just 10k for this.
4.very good, but a little short I think (because I had done both stomach and chest) for the chest only it should be ok i think
5. My mom surprisingly :) Did not tell her about the surgery until the last minute .....she was shocked and she came along and did not go to work that day :)

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
blood tests were done at shanti clinic. The clinic is ok....no hifi stuff, its a separate room .....he told me that I could stay overnight....but the staff on the day of the operation seemed to want to make me get onto my feet (felt like they did not want me to stay...:)....my intuition could be wrong here ) But for just gynecomastia, I don't think you will need to stay overnight.....but if you do decide to do it at his clinic, just make sure you stress on this part since sometimes it may be required (Sudip Jain compulsorily asks you to stay overnight...which I thought was very good of him)

Hey, thanks a lot buddy..
I would most likely do the surgery from Dr. Prashant. It would be great if you could answer few more questions which I have.
1. Since Dr. Prashant doesn't do extra hole for drainage, didn't you had any storage of water in the chest post surgery?
2. After how many days did you removed your stitch which was done on you nipple? And from where did you do it since I believe you too are not from Pune. Did you stay at some hotel?
3. Is your chest now in perfect symmetrical shape and are you totally satisfied with your chest results?
4. How was the quality of the pressure garment which he provided for 4K?
5. On the surgery day, were you alone or did you had any friends or relatives for help?

Awaiting for your reply.

1. Not quite sure....never thought there was any water in there
2.1 (or 2 weeks) I think....really can't remember. I'm from Pune, I did it at his clinic itself....there was slight discomfort while removing the stitches
3.To be honest, not fully satisfied....I will be visiting him to remove some of the side fat and for some final touches which may be done under a local anesthesia.....he will not charge me 25k again, but just 10k for this.
4.very good, but a little short I think (because I had done both stomach and chest) for the chest only it should be ok i think
5. My mom surprisingly :) Did not tell her about the surgery until the last minute .....she was shocked and she came along and did not go to work that day :)

Your reply for my 3rd question is now running in my mind and thinking whether to go for it or not... :( Does your chest look good while wearing tight tshirts?
the post pics which you shared in this thread, is it a recent one?

Offline Hotdogs753

• Posting Member
I've been in contact with Dr. Prashant Yadav as well and his quote was very good. I'm just concerned about his experience and also his responses to my emails, they are very short and direct (Not a major concern as he is answering them and very quickly too).

He told me he always does gland removal with gynecomastia when it is needed which was reassuring.

Also as I'm not from India and will be traveling there and he seemed very good with this. Saying that you arrive and get blood tests and consultation first day and then surgery is booked next day with only 10 days post surgery needed in India (Well he said 10 was more than enough so shorter can probably be done).

I'm still not 100% and more people giving a good recommendation of him would reassure me a bit more, as I'm still considering either Dr. Naveen Rao or Dr. Anantheshwar (Though he hasn't responded to any of my emails).

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
I've been in contact with Dr. Prashant Yadav as well and his quote was very good. I'm just concerned about his experience and also his responses to my emails, they are very short and direct (Not a major concern as he is answering them and very quickly too).

He told me he always does gland removal with gynecomastia when it is needed which was reassuring.

Also as I'm not from India and will be traveling there and he seemed very good with this. Saying that you arrive and get blood tests and consultation first day and then surgery is booked next day with only 10 days post surgery needed in India (Well he said 10 was more than enough so shorter can probably be done).

I'm still not 100% and more people giving a good recommendation of him would reassure me a bit more, as I'm still considering either Dr. Naveen Rao or Dr. Anantheshwar (Though he hasn't responded to any of my emails).

Hi,

Yes, his responses to emails are very short and precise to the point. He's a good doctor and you'll get good support post operation too which you'd rarely find with Indian Doctors as they are busy in minting money with new patients. It sounds harsh, but it is the present situation with most of them.

Regards,
Bharat

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024