Author Topic: 'G_Y_N_E__X_I__N' The Good, Bad and ugly  (Read 3142 times)

Offline luxor311

I am new here so bare with me.  My experience with 'g.y.n.e..x.i..n'. I started taking it a little over a month ago. I am not a heavy guy but I have chest fat and my manboobs were growing and getting noticeable. I like alot of us looked for the quick cure and came across 'G.Y.N..E.X.I..N'. The first month was great! It was like too good to be true my boobs were slowly melting away. I was losing weight also which could of been the cause. I was very happy with the results.  Now for the bad. After the first month I started to feel ill after I would take the pills. It got to the point that I was sick to my stomach every time. I felt more Ill by the day. I wanted desperately to continue but it was too hard to take and I had no choice but to stop taking them. I complained about it but of course nobody cared and I got a very slow refund..Buyer beware! You may or may not start to slowly lose your man boobs but beware of the punishment it may cause your system. I would not recommend them. >:(
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 08:54:55 PM by luxor311 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Without objective measurements, photographs, or other evidence; I suspect that your perception that your breasts were shrinking was purely suggestive and not objectively factual.

There are no safe and reliable means of dealing with Gynecomastia without a prescription. The prescription drugs are only effective for a very small number of carefully selected men. Leaving surgery as the only sure way to get rid of Gynecomastia.

Any product that claims to get rid of Gynecomastia that you can buy without a good medical work-up should be regarded as a Scam.
Grandpa Dan

Offline namast

• Posting Member
Hey,

Those pills are really questionable. I bought the best so-called offer of 5 bottles and started. by end of week one i added more weight in additon to constant vomitting, nausea and disorientation. 'diet aid of questionable value'? no way. am now saving for surgery later.

namast

Offline greatdane

• Posting Member
I recently bought some of thos pills and afterwards came across this site. Initial reviews obviously were good and I was able to find enough sites endoursing these scam artists. Every site you see that raves about this product is also linked to someone who sells it. Once I came across the forums I was able to find the truth. The question is what kind of a time will I have sending them back and getting a refund? I haven't even taken one pill and have no intentions of doing so thanks to the honesty of others.

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member

Offline LMC1307

• Bronze Member
I took G YNEXIN for four months. I quickly realized that they had nothing to do with gyno, but I was getting rid of some some stubborn body fat, and had no side effects, so I went and bought another bottle =) lol
Went under the knife on 7/27/07 - Revision 5/22/08 - Great results this far.
Surgery performed by Dr. Placik M.D. F.A.C.S. in Chicago, IL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024