Author Topic: hotels in barcelona  (Read 2359 times)

belfastmale

Hey guys have just confirmed my surgery with Dr Benito for 6th august, seven weeks away and cant wait especially after seeing irishlad and mwalkers results(excellent results guys u should be well happy!).

I transfered my 10% deposit and booked my flights from belfast to barcelona. The only problem is due to times and availablity of flights it means i fly out on the tuesday and leave on the saturday, this means i now have to arrange 2 extra nights accomodation in barcelona. Aida emailed me a few hotels but way too expensive, im just looking somewere to sleep not 5star accomodation!

Just wondering if any of you guys could recommend me any hotels you stayed in barcelona, this would be very helpful before i go and book one.

Cheers

P.s if anyone has any questions to ask me regarding flights, consultations etc just message me!

Offline outertrial

Stayed in the Confortel - was very  nice. They bumped us  into the one that was not so central so i waved my discharge papers at them and said I couldnt walk and they put us in a taxi back again.

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
Hi Belfast,
Firstly thanks for your comments about our results. It means alot and yes I am really pleased at this point.
Secondly, congrats on booking your op!!!

We had to leave on the Tuesday also and stayed at the Solvasa Hotel, Barcelona, Ciencias 98-100, Hospitalet de Llobregat 08908. Tel 34 902 500 125. This hotel was 98 euros for the night, very clean and had a great breakfast (although had to eat straight away at 7 am because this was the cut off time for eating).
I had to pay for transfers to the hotel and then from the hotel to the hospital as the transfer that is included will only pick up from airport. Be aware - we nearly got ripped off on the taxi by some dodgy guy asking if we needed a taxi. He quoted us 50 euros to get to hotel!!!!! All you need to do is get an official taxi outside the airport, the black and yellow metered cabs and it cost 17 euros!!! From the hotel to the hospital it was 15 euros.

Aida is great, the staff at the clinic are great, and I am sure your op will be great. Keep us posted on your experience. (by the way, if they give you some diazipan before op , enjoy....lol)

irish lad

cheers bud! ;)

hope all goes well for you im sure it will.. iv no info regarding hotels bud good luck with it ur bound to get a deal

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024