Author Topic: This is my story.  (Read 2981 times)

Offline hideaway

Hello everyone. This is my story.
I am a 37 years old swedish guy who realized something was not normal at the age of 14. Back then, I just had puffy nipples. I remember in the nineth grade when I went into the bathroom in school with a roll of tape. Putting a string of tape on my nipples so they would not show under my T-shirt. I was very athletic so it felt strange that the nipples was so swollen. I was in the "cool gang" if you like in school and didnt think much of it and had several girfriends and was, atleast how I felt it was popular amongst the girls. Sure back then boyfriend/girlfriend relations atleast for me stopped at kissing and petting, meaning one wouldnt have to take off the clothes, and all was fine. Later on, I guess around the age of 17 I stopped all sports activities and started to gain weight and the gynecomastia started to show it self in a way that really started to bother me. But actually, I did not understand what was going on. I might mention that it is only two years ago I realized that my problem was a quite common condition whether it was bigger or smaller. Well anyway, still quite popular, my condition became more problematic since at this age the girls I dated expected more than petting, which would necessitate undressing! Strangely enough I met this quite skinny girl (virgin) who came to like me, and I (virgin) did her. So, our teenage hornyness made me loose my virginity and I dont know but maybe this gave me some strength. Not a day up to this day goes by where I do not hink of my gynecomstia as I now the name for the condition is. At the age of 19 I lost my leg (below the knee) in a motorbike accident. During my convalecence I started to gain even more weight. At the age of 20 I had quite some breasts. The convalecence went really well but sports was something I never restarted, but on the other hand I had a really hard work (sailor!!) My max was 106 kg, I am normal at 82, and acceptable (to me) at 90 kg. Got a kid with a girl and split up, at this time I was at my max (106Kg). Well this wouldnt get to me, time to seek new advetures, but realizing it would be hard at 106 kg. Loosing 28 kg in 5 months and was really slim ( REALLY SLIM). Problem still though, the boobs was still there. Not as bad as when at 106 kg but still bad. At this time I had to struggle with both the leg and the gynecomastia when walking the beaches. But I guess, the first encounter mentioned earlier (skinny girl) had made me meantally stronger. I walked the beaches, slim but with titts. Later on I met my wonderful wife, lost the interest in healthy food and started to gain weight again. result=One legged and fat with man boobs. Horrible! But actually, still I managed to walk the beaches. It was not easy and manytimes I thaught, better stay fat since maybe the boobs will be more accepted. Anyway, now I am at 87 kg ( goal is 82 kg) and my wife has been very supportive, telling me that if I would like an operation ( she knows how I feel about them) just go ahead I will stand by you. At 36 I started to look on the internet and found gynecomstia.org. When I was at sea, my wife told me she saw a documntary about gynecomastia where they showed the results after surgery. This boosted my, well how shall I put it, understanding for that I am not alone and that there is a solution. Today actually they showed a rerun of the show which I saw and was very impressed of the surgery results. This made my mind up. I will do the same. Concerned though that Sweden might not have the same quality of plastic surgeons as in USA. This was the program with I think his name was Merle and some English guy. But anyway, now I will go through with an operation making one of my beach issues hopefully go away. Thanx for the word and Internet making theese forums possible.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
assume your surgeon has good experience with gyne?  congratulations on finding the site - another advantage of scandinavia's exceptional international linguistic skills ;) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
It must of been really hard to lose weight with just one leg. Great job. It shows me that losing weight for me, compared to your situation, is a walk in the park and not that hard.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024