Author Topic: My story from one doctor to another. My story ends with Dr.Elliot  (Read 4465 times)

Offline Mr.Sweden

Hi everyone!
I believe i have something worth sharing. And because i believe in trying to make the world a better place i have decided to share it with you whom live the life i once did. That´s the life with gynecomastia, or with gynecomastia surgery done and not satisfied with the result.

This is my story:
Today i am 24 years old but when i was a happy 19 year old that had a perfect body, i was willing to risk everything and anything to become more, better, and reach heights i had not been reached before. So i decided to do steroids twice, once when i was 19 and once when i was 20. The second time around i went traveling at the end of my pct cycle. I lost my anti estrogen pills on the last week of travel and because i had taken a lower dosage of testosterone proportionate with the short androgen i decided to not go through any complications by going down to the hospital and getting more. (biggest mistake of my life)

Within a week i had gynecomastia. When i came back to my home country Sweden i got together some cash and went for my promising surgery at akademikliniken which is a highly respected chain of plastic surgeons in Europe. That was the second biggest mistake of my life.

By this time ignorance was costing me a lot of money and more important lots of happy smiles.
When my surgery was done and it had healed there was still a lot of gynecomastia left and on top of that lots of scarring which has the same effect as gynecomastia from an eye sight perspective.

I was very unhappy with the result, especially because i thought it was a given that the result was going to be "back to normal with minimal scarring". When I returned to akademikliniken, This is important: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME MY RESULT COULD NOT GET ANY BETTER.

If i listened to him i would still be stuck with that frown today. Obviously i had already trusted them way too much, i should have done my research. Lesson learned.

Second time around i did my research! I was on a mission to find the best doctor in the world no matter the price. And i am not wealthy in any way, not even a little. But money at this point was not the main problem, i was willing to rob a bank to save my life. That´s how dramatic i thought of my experience.

After months trying to find the best doctor in the world i found that it was very hard to find references. Because it´s all about references. Not how beautiful their website is or how shiny teeth he has or how professional he seems to be.

After spending much time looking for the number one doctor from anywhere; from China to England, Sweden to South Africa, i found the doctor who's portfolio is by far number 1.

After surgery with him I ended up with results that any perfectionist could live with. The scarring left was barely visible! The nipples are 100% back to normal! He is both a certified plastic surgeon and board certified (which takes more than just being a plastic surgeon). He has been named number one surgeon by the New York times and many other trophies proving his excellence. He has a long list of Best Doctor awards, Top Doc in NY awards etc. And I am on this forum to tell anyone looking for the best gynecomastia surgeon it's all true. He's a Motzart, He's a Davinci, He's the master sculptor. He professional and dedicated, leaving nothing to second guess. His name is Dr.Elliot Jacobs. He's in NYC on Park Ave.

I mailed Dr. Elliot and the office gave me a quick response to send pictures of the area to see if i was a patient fit for his work. He shortly there after accepted me and i was on a flight from Stockholm to New York. I met him at his office, he examined me, we had a chat and continued to proceed by the schedule and advice he had given me to end up with the best end result anyone could expect. He answered any questions i had and went through the procedure with me face to face. My first impression of Dr Elliot Jacobs was a very dedicated man with good manners. And this first impression hold true to this day.

My operation ended up taking an hour longer than planned. Again showing his dedication for perfection.

He said it was one of the more challenging operations he had done. I had a lot of scarring from the previous surgery and still plenty of gynecomastia left behind my the other surgeon. My gynecomastia was also more difficult to remove because much of it was hard as a golf ball. This was because it came from steroid use and not naturally.

The end result:
After my operation i followed the advice he had given me on paper for the absolute fastest recovery and best result. I healed at least twice as fast after his operation compared to my previous operation, (no joke). It truly was incredible. And the results i got; I have no words for, he truly is the master yoda of gynecomastia operation. Nothing  short of excellence was my experience from this man.

All my smiles, he has given back to me. I can now go the beach without any one even knowing i ever had surgery.

I also want to note that i did not type this to show my great appreciation and respect for Dr. Jacobs. That is what paying the bill is for. I took my time to type this because i know gynecomastia can greatly decrease someones quality of life to such a degree that you know there is a hell and a heaven and it´s here on earth. And to tell you how important it is to get the right surgeon for the job. I would not only highly recommend Dr.Elliot Jacobs to everyone with gynecomastia but go so far as to only recommend him for the job.

I hope this story and little advice goes to something good.
Later alligator, from Sweden. ;)

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 07:34:40 AM by Mr.Sweden »

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Hi everyone!
I believe i have something worth sharing and because i believe in trying to make the world a better place i have decided to share it with you whom live the life i once did. That´s the life with gynecomastia, or with gynecomastia surgery done and not satisfied with the result.

This is my story:
Today i am 24 years old but when i was a happy 19 years old that had the perfect body, i was willing to risk everything and anything to become more, better, and reach heights i had not been before. So i decided to do steroids twice, once when i was 19 and once when i was 20. The second time around i went traveling at the end of my pct cycle. I lost my anti estrogen pills on the last week and because i had taken a lower dosage of testosterone proportionate with the short androgen i decided to not go through any complication by going down to the us hospital and getting more. (biggest mistake of my life)

Within a week i had gynecomastia. When i came back to my home country Sweden i got together some cash and went for my promising surgery at akademikliniken which is a highly respected chain of plastic surgeons in Europe. That was the second biggest mistake of my life.

By this time ignorance was costing me a lot of money and more important lots of happy smiles.
When my surgery was done and it had healed etc. there was still lots of gynecomastia left and on top of that lots of scarring which has the same effect as gynecomastia from an eye sight perspective.
I was very unhappy with the result, especially because i thought it was a given the result was going to be (back to normal with minimal scarring). This is important: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME MY RESULT COULD NOT GET ANY BETTER. If i would have continued my ignorant path of behavior and listened to him i would still be stuck with that frown. Obviously i had already trusted them way too much, i should have done my research. Lesson learned.

Second time around i did my research. I was on a mission to find the best doctor in the world no matter the price. And i am not wealthy in any way, not even a little. But money at this point was not the main problem, i was willing to rob a bank to save my life. That´s how dramatic i thought of my experience.

After many months trying to find the best doctor in the world i found that it was very hard to find references. because it´s all about references. Not how beautiful there website is or how shiny teeth he has or how professional he seems to be. After spending much time looking for the number one doctor from anywhere from China to England, Sweden to South Africa, i found the doctor whom´s portfolio was by far the number 1, with results that even perfectionist i could live with. The scarring left was barely visible, the nipples was 100% back to normal, he was both a certified plastic surgeon and board certified (which takes more than just being a plastic surgeon), named number one surgeon of the New York times and many other trophies proving his excellence. His name is Dr.Elliott.

I mailed Dr. Elliott and the office gave me a quick response to send pictures of the area to see if i was a patient fit for his masteries. He shortly there after accepted me and i was on a flight from Stockholm to New York. I met him at his office, he examined me, we had a chat and continued to proceed by the schedule and advice he had given me to end up with the best end result. He answered any questions i had and went through the procedure with me face to face. I could tell straight way he was in his professional routine and was not there to fool around. My impression was a very dedicated man with good manners.

My operation ended up taking an hour longer than planed again showing his dedication for perfection.
He said it was one of the more difficult operations he had every done.I had lots of scarring from the previous surgery and still plenty of gynecomastia left behind my the other surgeon. My gynecomastia was also more difficult to remove because it was hard as a golf ball because it came from steroid use and not naturally.

The end result:
After my operation i followed the advice he had given me on paper for absolute fastest recovery and best result. I healed at least twice as fast after his operation compared to my previous operation no joke. It truly was incredible. And the result i have no words for, he truly is the master yoda of gynecomastia operation. Nothing  short of excellence was my experience from this man.
All the smiles he has given back to me. I can now go the beach with any one even knowing i ever had surgery.

I also want to note that i did not type this to show my great appreciation for Dr.Elliott, no that is what paying the bill is for. I took my time to type this because i know gynecomastia can decrease someones quality of life to such a degree that you now know there is a hell and a heaven and it´s here on earth. And how important it is to get the right surgeon for the job. I would not only highly recommend Dr.Elliott for everyone with gynecomastia but go so far as to only recommend Dr.Elliott for the job. I just wished someone had recommended him to me.

Hope this story and little advice goes to something good.
Later alligator, from Sweden. ;)

Congratulations on your surgery and welcome to the forum! 

Your story is another reason why one should do his research before committing to such a huge change on his body.  Great job!

Do you mind sharing some photos?  After all, illustrated stories are more desirable to follow  ;D

Good luck on your recovery.
---Bobby

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Thanks so much for your compliments -- very much appreciated.

One of the great things about doing gynecomastia surgery is the satisfaction I receive from my patients, many of whom have said that I changed their life.

That is ultimately why I went into medicine.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024