Author Topic: Addias/Nike compression  (Read 4946 times)

Offline zaboy7

Hi
I am new to this website but had gynecomastia(or pseudogynecomastia) since a long long time. My story is similar to many others here. Being abused to thinking about suicidal thoughts, I will post it sometime later. Now I am a bit more better when I got to know I am not a freak and the freaks were actually the bullies. Credit goes to this site for making a forum for people with gynecomastia.

I can't have surgery now so I was looking for some compression garments which can be easily available near my home, since I can't order online without letting my family know.

I have found the garments online which I can buy near my home, please let me know your opinion about them, do they help for hiding?

I have added the links to the attached text file with this post since the website doesn't allow to post links.

thanks

Offline zaboy7

guys, i really need to know about this, please answer if any of you guys have experience with these vests.

Offline TigerPaws

I can not speak for the Addias/Nike compression product but I have and do use the Champion Compression Vented Sports Bra 6793, which I find works very well.

Offline Hi_Top_Guy

• Silver Member
I don't have any experience with either of those brands, but the Under Armour Compression shirt offers some compression, which can flatten your chest somewhat unless you have a really severe case of gynecomastia.

The best compression is either Design Veronique and their Stage 2 compression tank/vest but I don't think you can buy them at a store unless there's a surgical store near you.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have the Nike Combat compression bra and by far for compressions bras I have tried, it is much much better. Most of the ones I had were Champion. 

I don't know about Addidas, but Nike Combat compression bras like these are excellent.

dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3977572

Offline worryooobs

Hello Zaboy7. I too had the same problem like you. Last week, I bought my compression garments and left the decision to undergo surgery for my moderate gynecomastia. Now I go out with full confidence...ya lol first time in my life with T- Shirts. Under my compression garments my gynecomastia turns out to be a well tuned up muscle. I speak to the people straight at their eyes.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I do have a Champion 38C racerback pullover sports bra, but has some cups to them, pretty darn firm, but does a very good job at keeping things tight and not moving around.  I think it is like a model 1505 or something like that. 

When colder I might wear more often.  But too hot now, I hate dealing with a sweaty sports bra to get off or get on after a shower.  I don't know how you do it short of 2 people helping!

Offline TigerPaws

I do have a Champion 38C racerback pullover sports bra, but has some cups to them, pretty darn firm, but does a very good job at keeping things tight and not moving around.  I think it is like a model 1505 or something like that. 

When colder I might wear more often.  But too hot now, I hate dealing with a sweaty sports bra to get off or get on after a shower.  I don't know how you do it short of 2 people helping!

:o Well it is not easy to get them off after being out in 95F and 80% humidity all day. I will say that one of my ladies is working on a compression bra/bandeau constructed just for men. I will be the model, so who knows maybe in a month or so she will roll out a new line of compression garments made just for men with gynecomastia.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have thought about having my wife design something, but I don't think she ever would, her mom was a seamstress, so she knows how, but I don't know if she would. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024