Author Topic: Adidas and Nike Pro vests  (Read 7606 times)

Offline anon123

• Posting Member
Hi guys,
I was recently diagnosed with gynecomastia and am hoping to get the surgery done, however I am a bit strapped for cash at the moment. Until I am able to have any surgery I was wondering whether compression vests are any good. I play a lot of football(soccer) and was wondering if the sports garments made m=by nike and adidas were any good at hiding gyno. I am not sure as they are not specifically developed for this condition but they seem like any other compression vest. I was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with these sports undergarments?

DrBermant

Hi guys,
I was recently diagnosed with gynecomastia and am hoping to get the surgery done, however I am a bit strapped for cash at the moment. Until I am able to have any surgery I was wondering whether compression vests are any good. I play a lot of football(soccer) and was wondering if the sports garments made m=by nike and adidas were any good at hiding gyno. I am not sure as they are not specifically developed for this condition but they seem like any other compression vest. I was wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with these sports undergarments?

Such garments tend to be much less expensive, but do not compress tissue as well nor last as long.  I prefer these Male Chest Body Shaping Garments.

You can see the effectiveness of these Male Vests for Shaping Gynecomastia here

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline anon123

• Posting Member
Can someone please tell me if this garment would help me with my gynecomastia problems.

http://www.jjbsports.com/nike-pro/nike-pro-rev-ho06-sless-v-neck/prod_129089.aspx

Thanks

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
like berman said theyre gonna "help" but its not as good as those made exactly for gyne ...
yeah..
seriously buy them they work but they might loosen soon too... it depends how bad ur case is
if its just puffy nips u know..
the best is gyne vests tho (like underworks.com)

Offline anon123

• Posting Member
thanks for the advice guys. I'll probably get one specifically designed for gyne:)

Offline john7heaven

• Posting Member
Hi everyone.

So basically from what I can gather, the 'Male Body Shaper Garments' are for non-medical use , in addition to medical use post surgery? E.g it's the same product?

I'd love to know, because I have weak muscles (due to chronic illness) and am worried if I had surgery I would freak out with a tight surgical vest on afterwards if it makes it too hard to breathe in and out!

Hopefully these 'Male Body Shaper Garments' can be shipped to the UK and I can stop living in a giant rabbit warren.  :P

Many thanks for any advice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024