Author Topic: Dr Krishna Hande - Hande hospital- Does anybody know?  (Read 4192 times)

Offline gynsufferer

Hi buddies;
                This forum is of great help to me...
and to have a group of people who can understand "how it feels"
Thats great...
Thank you for sharing all your experiences
This forum has led me to take the decision of undergoing a surgery
and removing those things off my chest
I consulted two doctors...
Dr. K . Ramachandran @ Apollo-chennai

and

Dr. Krishna Hande @ Hande hospital

Have decided to go with Hande...
He has a long reputation of being a plastic surgeon
and this hospital was found in 1984 by his father Hande, who was a health minister...

Does anybody know about him...
Can you please give any suggestions

Thank you guys :)
You all rock

Offline kgr

• Posting Member
Hi,

No idea about Hande, but i feel you should undergo the surgery @ apollo.
Surgery on 8th July 2008 under Dr. Deepak KL @ Apollo - Bangalore, India.
Liposuction + Gland excision. Cost - US$ 775 (Rs. 32,200 INR)
Details: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=14938.0
***Recovering***

Offline im30

• Posting Member
Hi,
Can you give us the Details about the Hospital, if its in North india i  can help you out as  i live in Delhi.

Offline chennai_man

• Posting Member
Hi gynsufferer,

Can you shed some info about Hande? Pls share ur thoughts if u r still active.

Offline nitrox

Hey gyne sufferer!!!

Can u plz tell us a bit more abt Dr.Krishna hande. i c tht d guy has got a lot of experience. but i don c anybody talkin abt his credentials. Can u plz share a detailed experienxe abt ur surgery and its cost if u had done it @ HANDE's???

AWAITIN ur reply!!!
NITROX ::)

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
FIGHTER

Offline gynek

• Posting Member
I had also consulted this doctor before the surgery Dr Ram finally did for me. Not sure why Dr Krishna Hande is less popular in the discussions here...I guess he is a general surgeon as well as a cosmetic surgeon...so perhaps the number of gynec surgeries he performs is less compared to Dr Ram...

Another difference when I went for the consultation with both the docs - the way they listened to you and the confidence they showed...said go with Dr Ram...he sounded more practical...He insisted that only if this is causing a problem to your social life should you go for this...on the other hand Dr Krishna came up with a Rs 1 Lac+ treatment option - chest + abdomen lypo in one shot....Dr Ram immediately opened his PC and explained the severity of my case and showed his confidence by the pre/post results he has been achieving.....Also, Dr Krishna wanted me to do a treadmill test before the surgery which I believe is absolutely not needed unless you want to be that extra-cautious or you have a medical problem.....

One good thing I liked with Dr Ram is that he does a same day surgery where as you have to get admitted and be there for 3-4 days in Krishna's hospital...None other than my wife knows about this surgery so far..I just went to the clinic as if I was going to the office and returned home as usual.....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024