Author Topic: (Philippines) Men with gynecomastia but don't know it  (Read 4273 times)

Offline Angel Fish

• Posting Member
I know 2 guys with gyno who dont seem know it...

Isa sa suking hardware ko across the street... front desk guy conducts business shirtless and he's got boobs like that of Ann Curtis. Mejo feminine ang body fat distribution nya.

The other guy, an officemate, mejo chubby but not obese. His nipples are large, pointed and really busting out of his barong despite the sando shirt. Nung nag beach outing kami, nakita ko talagang gyno sya... Walang kiyeme sya maghubad ng shirt at mag socialize despite the large pointed mound on his chest.. Sinimplehan ko sya ng tanong if he has a clue on gyno... sadly di nya alam kung ano ang sinasabi ko.

I really dont find it funny... In fact mejo naiinggit ako.

Mababaw lang pangarap ko.... besides being an SVP of a large bank, gusto ko makapag hubad ng shirt and socialize freely sa beach. LOL... that will be the day.  :D

Offline toinkz

• Bronze Member

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
I know 2 guys with gyno who dont seem know it...

Isa sa suking hardware ko across the street... front desk guy conducts business shirtless and he's got boobs like that of Ann Curtis. Mejo feminine ang body fat distribution nya.

The other guy, an officemate, mejo chubby but not obese. His nipples are large, pointed and really busting out of his barong despite the sando shirt. Nung nag beach outing kami, nakita ko talagang gyno sya... Walang kiyeme sya maghubad ng shirt at mag socialize despite the large pointed mound on his chest.. Sinimplehan ko sya ng tanong if he has a clue on gyno... sadly di nya alam kung ano ang sinasabi ko.

I really dont find it funny... In fact mejo naiinggit ako.

Mababaw lang pangarap ko.... besides being an SVP of a large bank, gusto ko makapag hubad ng shirt and socialize freely sa beach. LOL... that will be the day.  :D

you know what? that's also my dream bro.. may mga nakikita nga ako sa daan na may mga gyne pero ang lakas makapaghubad ng shirt.. haha^^ pero kayang kaya mo na mag ipon since ang laki na ng sahod mo.. Masyado kasi akong concern sa katawan ko.. gusto ko maganda talaga at ayoko sa mga negative criticisms, hindi ko lang talaga kaya tanggapin.. lalo na't body image ang pinag uusapan which is not normal for us guys.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024