Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 1123 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:03:37 PM by Charli 💕 »

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
I find it odd that a "high armpit" is a good thing; do you feel that your particular chest happens to pull the garment material more "forward" as opposed to "outwards", perhaps increasing the available armpit area of the garment?

I ask because in my experience the armpit area is the most difficult/painful point to deal with for a man wearing garments that were designed for women (whatever the reason).  We tend to be basically the same size "around" as women due to our significantly larger frames, but any extra fat/tissue we also happen to have in play would seemingly flow "outward" as if we were a side-set woman and not have much impact to the armpit hole(s).

Comfort is key of course, and you totally rock for sharing this, but any additional exposition you may be able to provide may be valuable for others that aren't necessarily in the same exact boat. Curious is as curious does.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I find it odd that a "high armpit" is a good thing; do you feel that your particular chest happens to pull the garment material more "forward" as opposed to "outwards", perhaps increasing the available armpit area of the garment?

I ask because in my experience the armpit area is the most difficult/painful point to deal with for a man wearing garments that were designed for women (whatever the reason).  We tend to be basically the same size "around" as women due to our significantly larger frames, but any extra fat/tissue we also happen to have in play would seemingly flow "outward" as if we were a side-set woman and not have much impact to the armpit hole(s).

Comfort is key of course, and you totally rock for sharing this, but any additional exposition you may be able to provide may be valuable for others that aren't necessarily in the same exact boat. Curious is as curious does.
I agree I find the high sides uncomfortable as well especially the pullover sports bras. dont seem to notice it with regular hook bras

Offline Johndoe1

I prefer the high arm holes. They have never bothered me. I like that that the wings on my bra are not seen with the higher arm holes. I have found many women prefer the high arm holes for the same reason. They would rather not put their bra on display for the world to see. Around the house in the summer months I do wear oversized tanks with lower/oversized arm holes for the air flow and cooling. It's more comfortable. I also wear tanks with built in bras to help for cooling/comfort as well.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
I just found these to be very comfortable for me and I thought perhaps others here might like them as well. I wear tanks because if my shoulders are covered I can get too warm. I do have armpit boobs that my bra move to the front so my arm joint does not hurt, but I can't stand to have my side and arm rub. This works for me but maybe not for everyone else.

All good!  Your experience may very well help others; I did not mean to imply otherwise :)

To me, having any garment (bra/compression vest) sticking up into your armpit is the absolute worst, but we are all shaped differently, right? I was merely curious as to your "projection" since an increase in size there would seemingly elongate/enlarge the arm holes and may provide more overall comfort to the wearer.  I'd like to think that most men dealing with pseudo and/or minor gyne are more inclined to hide their condition and that personal comfort is as important as concealment would be to them.

Offline SideSet

A nice constructive discussion about what clothing works best. Thank you

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024