Author Topic: Uneven breasts & frustration with acceptance  (Read 1566 times)

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member

So over past months or so i gotten used to wearing a bra a bit. I have been mainly wearing sport bra most of time.
While I have accepted the condition more or less, I am bit frustrated with how uneven my breasts look. While the difference is not too pronounced,
I can see it and feel it myself. My left breast is significantly (about 0.5") bigger than the right. I am wondering if
I should try to develop the breasts bit to even it out- maybe try some breast enhancement cream. the difference has been getting bit more noticeable i feel.
Right now i measure 38" band and almost 42.25" bust. 

I did see the endocrinologist and she couldn't figure out what caused it... so idk... the main 2 concerns i have are the tenderness and uneveness of the breasts. 

aboywithgirls

I know exactly how much uneven breasts can cause stress. I have delt with mine from the start. All of the growth spurts I have experienced I have definitely experienced this. I really think that we all have to some degree.

The good news is, mother nature tends to play catch up with breast development. One side tends to favor one side and then the other. For me, my right breast is visually larger than my left. They have evened out as I've think that I'm done growing.

Sophie

Orb

I agree with Sophie.  For me I was concerned as well.  One would grow then the other.  One side or the other always playing catch up.  My left is slightly bigger but not noticeable in a bra that shapes.

Offline Johndoe1

Truth is no two breasts are the same. Not even on the same body. Women deal with this same issue. One breast is always slightly larger than the other. At times it can be so pronounced that finding a bra that fits requires the smaller breast to have cutlets or other padding to be added to fill out the cup. In my own case, my left breast is larger than my right, but my right hangs lower than my left. It is what it is.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

This has been discussed before since, at John notes, there will generally be a difference in size and even shape of our breasts.  Mine are much as John describes his.  I was reflecting on it a bit this morning after putting on a brassiere I hadn't worn for some time.  I believe my right breast, the smallest that tips down slightly, is getting a bit bigger.  I also noted that this particular brassiere does a fine job of displaying both breasts, so the difference is not quite as notable.

I've spent time on a couple of websites where men are working to increase the size of their breasts.  I always wonder about what is offered as treatment.  Is this really snake oil?  I know that blocking testosterone and adding estrogen will affect the body.  While I respect the choices other folks feel they need to make, I'm inclined to allow mother nature to remain in charge of everything BUT my brassiere choices...

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member

So over past months or so i gotten used to wearing a bra a bit. I have been mainly wearing sport bra most of time.
While I have accepted the condition more or less, I am bit frustrated with how uneven my breasts look. While the difference is not too pronounced,
I can see it and feel it myself. My left breast is significantly (about 0.5") bigger than the right. I am wondering if
I should try to develop the breasts bit to even it out- maybe try some breast enhancement cream. the difference has been getting bit more noticeable i feel.
Right now i measure 38" band and almost 42.25" bust.

I did see the endocrinologist and she couldn't figure out what caused it... so idk... the main 2 concerns i have are the tenderness and uneveness of the breasts.
For years, my left breast was larger than my right.  I remember when my left breast was sore.  Now my right breast is growing and very sore.  I believe it is now bigger than my left breast.  I'm fine, in a bra, during the day.  I don't wear one at night and in the morning the right breast is painful.  If you are concerned about balance, you could get a silicone breast enhancer.  That may work.  

Offline taxmapper

The tactic I have used 9so far nothing said) is to keep pads in. They protect the nips especially and keep an even shape. 

When I press down on the pads, my right side is nearly fully filling the cup. 

My left has some room.   in time I think it too will fill up the cup. 

Plus, some of the bras I have are starting to get snug on the boobs.   

Offline gotgyne

A small difference in breast size left to right is quite normal. Once I've read that at least 60 percent of the women deal with this. It's the same with us. My right breast is a little smaller since I'm right-handed and my right pectoral muscle for that reason is stronger. On my left side the tissue is softer and my breast is even sagging slightly. If my left breast is filling out the cup completely the bra is the right one for me. The difference to the right side is so small that there is only little space left in the right cup. In case of a big difference I'd wear a pad or even a breast form on the smaller side.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024