Author Topic: Like Women  (Read 3923 times)

p.r.1974

I too have found that my bra needs adjustment on occasion. I do try to be stealthy about it if possible. And I also have used the cups as pockets, just not for cash on hot days. Thankfully some of the pants from Lane Bryant and Torrid have decent pockets.

Kazmage

I have also used my bra as a pocket 
It makes the Mrs laugh everytime she sees me do it though and adds "now you get the benefit " lol 
I also find myself adjusting from time to time but if anyone has seen me they have remained silent lol

aboywithgirls

Hey guys 🤗!

I DO NOT want to offend anyone here. You know that you ALL have my deepest respect. I was looking at the title of this thread and how appropriate it is given the direction it has taken.

The conversation is very much "girl talk". I think that it's great 🥰!  I'm used to it with the girls grabbing a drink after work. The twisted bra straps and having to adjust them. We also talk about breast exams and the relief you get when the screening comes back negative 🤗🤗. And yes!, a bra does give you a secure place to keep your valuables and trinkets 👙.

It's really nice that you guys are comfortable with traditional girl talk. I am also very proud to be considered a "sister" of yours 🤗🥰❣️😍👩‍🦰

Much love ❤️ 
Sophie ❤️ 

Kazmage

Hey guys 🤗!

I DO NOT want to offend anyone here. You know that you ALL have my deepest respect. I was looking at the title of this thread and how appropriate it is given the direction it has taken.

The conversation is very much "girl talk". I think that it's great 🥰!  I'm used to it with the girls grabbing a drink after work. The twisted bra straps and having to adjust them. We also talk about breast exams and the relief you get when the screening comes back negative 🤗🤗. And yes!, a bra does give you a secure place to keep your valuables and trinkets 👙.

It's really nice that you guys are comfortable with traditional girl talk. I am also very proud to be considered a "sister" of yours 🤗🥰❣️😍👩‍🦰

Much love ❤️
Sophie ❤️
You couldn't offend me either  I appreciate your support and advise 
It's nice to have somewhere where I can share my thoughts and get advice about the situation I currently find myself in in ways my Mrs can't understand 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I couldn't agree more with My twins and Kazmage. This place makes it easy for us to be ourselves, to be who we truly are, in a way that is sometimes more difficult to do in real life. You couldn't offend us if you tried, Sophie. You're our guru! :D ❤️

Offline blad

Same in regard to what others think. I was adjusting my bra the other day and while in a cubicle with a partition that’s a bit high and padded my strap had rolled and was digging in. I slid my finger under it to lift and slide to untwist as is how I do it at least and it slipped, snapping down. A co worked on other side of the wall asked what that was I just said I was putting a rubber band on some mail and it slipped lol.
In the US they call that concealed carry. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

Same in regard to what others think. I was adjusting my bra the other day and while in a cubicle with a partition that’s a bit high and padded my strap had rolled and was digging in. I slid my finger under it to lift and slide to untwist as is how I do it at least and it slipped, snapping down. A co worked on other side of the wall asked what that was I just said I was putting a rubber band on some mail and it slipped lol.
In the US they call that concealed carry.
I guess I never thought of my bra as a holster but, I guess that is exactly what it is, especially as a "concealed carry"! I would definitely be turning some heads if I decided to "open carry" in public😳😄🥰💋

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline Johndoe1

A female friend I had in college always called her bras,  over the shoulder bolder holsters. She was crazy. We never dated because of it. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Confused old man

A bra is a boob holster😃👍😂😂

Orb

This whole thing makes me smile.  I never gave any of this much thought.  ;D
If I were to make the bra a purse I would have to go shopping again.  No room anymore. ???
I'm also thinking I try to keep a smooth look and would be afraid of more unwanted lumps and bumps.

Offline dunkin

• Posting Member
Living in the south it’s very hot here and I always wear a button up shirt over my t shirt and bra for stealthiness. I was at a convienient store yesterday and was casually talking with the female cashier. She looked at me and said” I’ve never seen you come in here wearing just a short sleeve shirt, aren’t you hot” without even thinking about it I replied” I need the button up shirt to hide my bra”. She looked at me with a little confusion and said “what?” It was at that moment I realized what I had just said out loud. I couldn’t believe that I said it out loud in front of her. I new she heard me and her “what?” was more of a did she just hear me correct. So I figured I’m already down the rabbit hole now and I looked at her and said again” it hides my bra”. She looks at me and said,” your bra?” I said yes. She laughed a bit and just said,”well ok, that explains it”. I visit this store throughout my work week and haven’t had any problem with her since my slip of the tongue. 

aboywithgirls

Living in the south it’s very hot here and I always wear a button up shirt over my t shirt and bra for stealthiness. I was at a convienient store yesterday and was casually talking with the female cashier. She looked at me and said” I’ve never seen you come in here wearing just a short sleeve shirt, aren’t you hot” without even thinking about it I replied” I need the button up shirt to hide my bra”. She looked at me with a little confusion and said “what?” It was at that moment I realized what I had just said out loud. I couldn’t believe that I said it out loud in front of her. I new she heard me and her “what?” was more of a did she just hear me correct. So I figured I’m already down the rabbit hole now and I looked at her and said again” it hides my bra”. She looks at me and said,” your bra?” I said yes. She laughed a bit and just said,”well ok, that explains it”. I visit this store throughout my work week and haven’t had any problem with her since my slip of the tongue.
I know that it an accidental slip of the tongue but, good for you. It probably felt really nice when you realized that the sky had not fallen after saying that you wear a bra out loud!

Love yah!
Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

When something like that happens we often sink a little.  Wondering why we said it.  Doesn't matter and is none of their business but we must admit that it does speak to the level of acceptance you have achieved. I'm sure she cared less if you were wearing or even saw the bra outline, just wondered why you don't just dress down a bit.  Pleasant conversation.  Yes you, as do I, continue to tone it down but have that small level of self awareness even though others don't see or understand the why.

Smile and carry on.  Well done.

Offline dunkin

• Posting Member
Sophie and Orb, thank you. I must admit that I completely shocked myself by saying it outright when in reality I thought I was only saying it in my head. After the initial shock was gone and I stopped actually shaking from nerves, it actually felt very freeing and I was in a great mood for the rest of my day. It was like a huge weight had been lifted. As I’ve said before, my wife knows and approves of my bra wearing and she actually encourages me to wear it as she wears hers. She tells me all the time that I shouldn’t try hiding it anymore, that I need to just accept that I need a bra not only for pain relief from my injury but also because I have breasts big enough to need a bra. I’m working on my confidence daily and getting better at my own acceptance. I just keep saying to myself, you have breast, you should be wearing a bra just like anyone else who has breast large enough to fill a bra.

aboywithgirls

Dunkin,

I am soooooooo happy 😊 that you are happy with your acceptance 🥰. It's not an easy thing to do. I know that I started young but, I also went through many different levels of acceptance.

I am also happy that your wife recognizes that your support is no different than her own. She probably doesn't leave the house without wearing a bra and her logic tells her that you probably shouldn't either. 

It only get easier from here. A bra, in my opinion is a better option than surgery ( as long as you don't mind having the girls)🥰😄😍❤️

Sophie ❤️ 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024