Author Topic: Bra recommendations for small boobs  (Read 1933 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi guys,
I started wearing a bra at home earlier this year for support. My first bra is 32B. It’s getting tight and I’m thinking about trying a new kind. Not sure if I should go up a size yet or not. Wondering if you have any favorite supportive bras that come in  smaller sizes? Thanks in advance.
-Ben

Offline blad

Tight band or small cups?
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
To clarify…A few have posted recommendations on other threads or in pm but when I went to links on several they were only sold in much larger sizes. I may order one like my first except different size.  Just thinking about trying different ones.

aboywithgirls

Hi Ben🤗!!

I would love to recommend something for you but, I haven't been able to wear a 32B in a very long time. I was probably 12 or 13 the last time I was that size. 

Congratulations on doing what's best for you and being comfortable  with doing it. I do know that Victoria Secret has a very large variety of styles and colors in the 32B/C range. I also know that they will fit men in their stores. I would be cautious about what size they say you are. It's probably a good starting point but, you will likely want to try something in a sister size from the size they give you.

Sophie ❤️

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks Sophie. Hoping to order something and not actually get fitted. I may look at their store online and find something to try.

Confused old man

A lot of jockeys pull over bralettes are for small boobs. I wear their pullovers a lot. Very comfy 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks Confused. I looked at those but really want something with a wire. Who knows, with colder weather approaching maybe I can layer and get away with wearing one in public.

aboywithgirls

Hi Ben,

I was doing some snooping on Amazon and found  this.

Warner's Women's Blissful Benefits Side Smoothing Wirefree Bra https://a.co/d/7vQUIyu

Notice the strap adjustments are on the front with a smooth cup. This may be a perfect bra to wear that would not be easily seen under your top.

Sophie ❤️

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Yes. I like that it’s side smoothing.

bikerbob

Try a Rhonda Shear Ahhh Bra or a Hanes Get Cozy.  They are sized by band size and the cups will fit anything from an A to a C.  There is no hardware on the back so they are about as undetectable as you can get under a shirt.  I am currently a 42C.  I wear an XL in the Rhonda Shear and a 2XL in the Hanes for the same fit. They are inexpensive and a good first bra because you don't have to get fitted.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I just looked them up. Both look comfortable even though they’re not wired. They don’t look compressive like a sports bra.

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I just got a new sports bra first in a few years. Wide variety of bands and cups. I normally am a 38b but went up a band to 40a fits great!! The cups are not abnormally large and no padding so it minimizes.  It’s back clasp which I like. https://www.amazon.com/New-Balance-Womens-Breakthrough-Bra/dp/B09MVN4KV3

Offline blad

I just got a new sports bra first in a few years. Wide variety of bands and cups. I normally am a 38b but went up a band to 40a fits great!! It’s back clasp which I like. https://www.amazon.com/New-Balance-Womens-Breakthrough-Bra/dp/B09MVN4KV3
That one looks like a massive uni-boob set up.

OnlyGodKnowsWhy

Check out pepper bras online

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024