Author Topic: Dr. Fielding Questions  (Read 4481 times)

Offline Getrekt

Just some quick questions regarding surgery with Dr. Fielding. Very interested in getting surgery and finally getting this off my chest, pun intended. I'm currently living in BC.
Do you require a reference from a doctor?
Is he able to do Skype consultations (don't want to have to make 2 flights down)?
Is the surgery covered by BC Medical?
What is the wait list like?
I think that's about it. Thanks!

Offline zeyad90

Hello, 

I just had my op with Dr fielding last week. Great doctor. 

You don't need any reference to see him. The surgery is your choice. 

I don't know about BC Medical but in Ontario our Ohio doesn't cover cosmetic surgeries. 

Just have to book an appointment that's suitable for both of you. My initial assessment was 10 minutes in total. He looks at your chest and feels it and will tell you on the spot if it's gynecomastia or not. 

I highly doubt they'll do Skype calls his office doesn't even take voice messages.  But feel free to give them a call. 

Offline rhinokids

Just some quick questions regarding surgery with Dr. Fielding. Very interested in getting surgery and finally getting this off my chest, pun intended. I'm currently living in BC.
Do you require a reference from a doctor?
-->No
Is he able to do Skype consultations (don't want to have to make 2 flights down)?
-->Not as far as I know and other guys from BC have flied out for everything before, maybe try arranging a pre-op appointment and surgery in the same week by calling ahead of time
Is the surgery covered by BC Medical?
-->No
What is the wait list like?
-->Pretty quick from initial consultation & quote, to pre-op appt (paperwork and payment), to surgery (can be 2-3 weeks total in my experience)
I think that's about it. Thanks!

Offline register299

I had surgery with him 3 months ago.  Very displeased with results.  I will be seeking my money back and putting a complaint through with the board of aesthetic plastic surgeons.  Full review and pics are to follow.  

Offline GtGeorge

I had surgery with him 3 months ago.  Very displeased with results.  I will be seeking my money back and putting a complaint through with the board of aesthetic plastic surgeons.  Full review and pics are to follow.  

What happened if you dont mind me asking?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024