Author Topic: I think I spotted someone today  (Read 2509 times)

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
It's actually a bit strange, considering I'm in South Africa where the population is known to be very conservative.  But today while on a car club run I saw an older man in the distance with obvious gyne.  His breasts were also very "front and center".  And when he walked away I think I might have seen the outline of a bra.

This would make it the first time I've seen a man wearing, who's not wearing it for other reasons.  Also, this man was slim.  No excess fat.  It's also quite an eye-opener to notice just how many men have gyne (although they don't go the bra route).

Offline blad

There is a significant amount of gyne out there, if those who could benefit from a bra actually tried one it would be a fairly common siting for a man to be wearing a bra. Then by extension we would all feel a little more secure in wearing what we should be wearing to control our breasts.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline SideSet

Yes, I am guessing 10% of men should be wearing bras. They would look and feel much better if they did. 

It would be nice if it were commonplace to see men wearing bras.   Everything nicely held in place,  lifted and shaped, no high beaming.   

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I agree. And it would change men’s clothing. You could buy men’s swim trunks with or without the matching bra top. 

There would be different styles of men’s jerseys, like some with empire waist and ruched bust with a good fit for larger busts, forgiving and camouflaging of bigger bellies and not falling off your shoulders to fit your bust.   Boyfriend shirts could actually be for boys.  

aboywithgirls

Not only that, but, men's underwear would probably be made to match whatever bra he would be wearing as well.

gmast

Not only that, but, men's underwear would probably be made to match whatever bra he would be wearing as well.
They do that now, if the bra is white.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Boyshorts should be for boys to wear with their bras 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024