Author Topic: Dr. B! I need a good answer.. glands getting small  (Read 2173 times)

Offline darren981

• Posting Member
Ok, well i've asked this a week ago or so but didnt get a good answer. So, the left side gland is VERY small, the size of a pea now i'd say but the nips are still sensitive and are the same size. While the right side has a slightly bigger gland but nips aren't sensitive at all and are SLIGHTLY smaller than left side.. is it going away?

I'm 16, and got it in gr. 8.. i'm also kinda a slow developer so would that mean anything?

Any thoughts?

Offline rcbrown23

Dude...your not going to get the answer your looking for. I know you want to hear someone say "Well yes, Darren, it really sounds like your gynecomastia is going away on it's own." But no one can. The only way to know if it's going away, is...if it's going away.

-Brown

Offline darren981

• Posting Member
Well maybe it has happened to someone else and it didnt go away, im just curious.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
talk to your parents and go to the doctor. its no big deal they'll understand.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

theweeninjaguy

monitor the situation it's entierly possible that your gyno is going away..

waht's happened is that as youre' in puberty your testosterone levels have spiked and given the huge rise in test your body has converted some of this to oestrogen to balance things out. now this oestrogen is a female hormone as you know this is what's causing the tender/puffy nipples and lumps.

from here it can go one of two ways. either your test levels er level out and stops aromatizing in which case the gyno can indeed go away.

or it can continue to fluctuate and your gyno could get worse - in which case it would be an idea to seek help in blocking the oestrogen - it can be done, it's not hard but you're only 16 so i'm not about to tell advise you on drugs and doses.

monitor the situation and post again

ninja ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024