Author Topic: My neverending story of gyne.  (Read 11237 times)

Offline weareinittogether

• Posting Member
my first surgery took about 50% of the fat around the nipple out but 4 years later there's more fat there than before the op took place, as it was just liposuction not gland removal.

• Posting Member
Hi, here's my update, i went and saw a new surgeon who repeatedly said there wasn't really a problem and doesn't know what i'm worrying about!!! this then led to the decision that the NHS wouldn't fund it again! This has led me to seek private surgery to which i have and was very surprised with the cost, as it is my 2nd op it will only cost 1500-1800 english pounds, ($3000) so i'm booked in for September 18th in and out the same afternoon. This time i've got the proper compression vest on order which i will ware for 6 weeks after now i'm aware this is the correct aftercare unlike last time.  :)

• Posting Member
Hi, i had my 2nd op 4 days ago, all went well i was told, this is a before and 4 days after pic for anyone with a similar look that is considering surgery...........

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
post op looks very nice.  :)
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

• Posting Member
I was told they were going to leave a thin button size piece of gland otherwise my nipples would go concave which would look worse and do a small bit of lipo as it was mainly big glands that i had. I made them take photos of what they removed so i can see for myself and hopefully it will have a pyhscological effect when i see what has actually been taken out, I'm viewing these in 6 weeks when i return to have them checked out by the surgeon. I will put updated pics in the next few weeks. Thanks for reading.

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
This is my first post and your story is a inspiration. You have done great and you look great> After speeking to many surgeons it is very inportant to get the lipo and the gland removed it has to be the perfect amount of both. Not enough gland and there will still be a puffy nipple and to much gland and you will get the concaved look. And vise versa if you lipo to much fat the gland will stick out and if you do not lipo enough there will be the concave look.

bob_1962

oh damn. thats awful. the bit about that girl laughing at you. I can totally relate, I often get the impression with people that they have already noticed and have intentionally not said anything about it, and then suddenly they notice it, and they take the piss.

Just shows you can never really trust people.

• Posting Member
Almost 2 years after my 2nd op and the puffy nipples are back and bigger than ever  :-[ I'm  trying to work out weather it's poor surgery or just something I'm never going to get rid of. The only thing i am blessed with is the fact the scars are hardly noticeable if thats any consolation. I got a tattoo around one of my nipples to try and deflect attention from the pointy fatty nipple to my tattoo, but living my life with my shirt on 99% of the time it has little affect.

Does anyone have any new advice on getting rid of puffy nipples ( i wish ) or advice on concealing them?

Offline moobydo

• Posting Member
Sorry to hear about your feelings of disappointment with long term results.  Do you still feel that length of post-op compression made a big difference?  How long did you wear for the second time around?

Also, in the two years since your second operation, did you experience improvement followed by gradual expansion over those two years? or just little change from the beginning?  Any other weight or body fat changes during that same period of time?

Hang in there!

• Posting Member
I wore the compression vest for near 2 months after but it has little long term affect, what's there is there so will never be compressed for good, I've been working out for the last year and lost a bit of weight which is probably why i notice them more cause I've lost fat everywhere except my chest. I'm sure first thing in the morning they look there worst, wearing a dressing gown and sitting on the sofa is the worst cause you catch a glimpse of them through the gap in the dressing gown and they look awful, worse than they've ever been. I guess now I'm stuck with them until i get rich and can afford to have my 3rd operation. I have to pretend to my mother they're fine and i don't have a problem cause it would break her heart to know i feel like this about them.  :-[

Offline Andres1986

• Posting Member
 ??? I've read all your posts in this topic and all i can say is this is extremely strange to say the least... 2 surgeries and 0% change?? You wrote in one of your posts that you asked to get pictures taken of the glands they removed from you in the 2nd op, right? how big were they?. Also, it could be that you have an illness that is causing the gyne to regrowth again and again, have you been checked by an endo before or after you surgeries?. It would be interesting too if you could post some pics of your chest for us to see and may be we can be more objective, because assuming that you didn't experience a regrowth of gyne, its very unlikely that you don't have any change to show if they actually removed gland, and the problem could be related more to the expectations you had of the 2nd op.

Offline KAG

• Posting Member
I feel your pain, this can be extremely hard to resolve. I'm in the same boat as you and its quite discouraging to say the least. I would try and wrap your mind around the fact you have large breasts but NOTHING so bad that you look like a feak or anything.

I'm sorry to tell you this but some men have LARGE breasts just like some women have SMALL breasts.

Unfortunately BREASTS are REALLY considered a SOCIAL topic of great interest.

I suggest you wrap your mind around the fact you have what you have and MOVE ON..............OR find someone like dr bermant and get the best solution possible.

Personally if i EVER get the nerve up for another surgery i want ALL traces of breast tissue removed. I don't care if it leaves two large holes on my chest, at least it can't grow back or get larger again. That part of your problem and mine....even a small amount of breast tissue left behind responds to our hormones and grows larger.

I also feel your pain when another doctor looks at you and says "WHATS WRONG?" you realize another doctor is NEVER going to critisize another doctor. So don't waste your time going down that road. I've had doctors look at me and actually ask why i'm there while just mins before in their waiting room i got plenty of stares from other people trust me. My right nipple sticks out like a evil eye...its bazaar looking and honestly i understand why people stare...

What i don't understand is how some doctors can just flat out lie and ignore someones suffering. This is some tough stuff to deal with and i'm not going to lie and say its easy. BUTT put it in its place in the scheme of thngs its just a little tissue and some fat, someday you will regret all the time you spent beating yourself up over it.

Good Luck
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 12:52:34 PM by KAG »

• Posting Member
??? I've read all your posts in this topic and all i can say is this is extremely strange to say the least... 2 surgeries and 0% change?? You wrote in one of your posts that you asked to get pictures taken of the glands they removed from you in the 2nd op, right? how big were they?. Also, it could be that you have an illness that is causing the gyne to regrowth again and again, have you been checked by an endo before or after you surgeries?. It would be interesting too if you could post some pics of your chest for us to see and may be we can be more objective, because assuming that you didn't experience a regrowth of gyne, its very unlikely that you don't have any change to show if they actually removed gland, and the problem could be related more to the expectations you had of the 2nd op.

Here are some pics, these are them at their worst, (sat down) as you can see from the first one the fat all seems to go to one part of the breast area and spread round the side to my back which is the worst thing about them, no fat above or below it. It just collected their and pushed the nipple back out.

Thank you KAG for your inspiring words of advice  :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024