Author Topic: Surgery two days ago w/Dr. Delgado  (Read 4747 times)

Offline ITS TIME

• Posting Member
Hey guys:

Had surgery this past Thursday w/Dr. Delgado.  I had lipo, bi-lateral excision of the glands and a minor lift.  Have only caught a glimplse of the front of my chest - looks flat w/a little buff as I requested.  Also looks bruised, swollen - my nipples look smaller but still puffy.  I am reserving all judgement for at least a month.

Actual surgery time was 4 hours 45 minutes, cost was $14,500.  All the staff was very professional and it seemed to go smoothely.  As soon as I have identifiable results I'll post pictures. 

I have to say of course I want perfect results but just taking this action feels like I now have some power over this situation that's been bothering me for years.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Offline Scamp48

• Posting Member
Hey guys:

Had surgery this past Thursday w/Dr. Delgado.  I had lipo, bi-lateral excision of the glands and a minor lift.  Have only caught a glimplse of the front of my chest - looks flat w/a little buff as I requested.  Also looks bruised, swollen - my nipples look smaller but still puffy.  I am reserving all judgement for at least a month.

Actual surgery time was 4 hours 45 minutes, cost was $14,500.  All the staff was very professional and it seemed to go smoothely.  As soon as I have identifiable results I'll post pictures. 

I have to say of course I want perfect results but just taking this action feels like I now have some power over this situation that's been bothering me for years.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Congrats man, looking forward to hearing your progress and seeing pics  8)

Offline ITS TIME

• Posting Member
Thanks Man- congrats to you too!  Good luck in the healing process.

Offline good_guy93

• Posting Member
congrats man!! :) you are now in the other side :D I'll come with you the 16th hopefully!! keep us updated about your result!! Can you wear T-shiirt on ur vest or underarmour or the thing that u have now?is it noticable? lol Thx!! and 14,500$ that alot!

Offline ITS TIME

• Posting Member
Thanks!!  Good luck on the 16th!  The huge bandage and drains sucks but its still better than havin gyno.  Yeah $14,500 seems to be the highest price I've seen - my doc is expensive and I needed a lift as well as lipo and excision - I was a tough case.  Mainly on the sides over my lats.  At first I was considering travelling to VA or NY because I've heard good things about the docs in those areas but when you have one of the top guys in your city and the possible need for follow up visits - I thought it was worth biting the bullet.

Offline good_guy93

• Posting Member
thanks! it's not a problem I would pay 100 000 if I had to  to get alife without gyne :|. anyway I hope you will recover goodly and dont forget keep us updated :)!

Offline deftone

• Posting Member
What's with a little buff mean?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ITS TIME

• Posting Member
Sculpted to emphasize what muscle is there as opposed to being as flat as possible.

Offline cantwait

• Posting Member

Offline ITS TIME

• Posting Member
Sorry not yet.  Also my description was premature - as w/most of the experiences I've read - after about 4 days both pecs strated to loose definition then as the initial swelling went down I started to have loose skin.  Now the skin is beginning to tighten up pretty nicely but I have more swelling and scare tissue.  The doc. is optomistic and I'm feeling pretty good about the direction things are headed except my left areola has reduced in size the as my right has - just waiting at this point.  When the real improvement is noticable I'll try and post some pics.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024