Author Topic: 24hrs left  (Read 1335 times)

Offline A17DYB

• Posting Member
just one more sleeep then its happy days an il hopefully be free from gyne, just wondered if theres anyone out there who can reccomend any last minite preperation things or suggest anythin to put in myovernight bag for the hospital etc???

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I truly admire yoour optimism, but the realistic version is that you are embarking on a journey that will take you where you want to be.

Post operative swelling could linger and it may take weeks or months before you achieve your final result.

Hopefully your optimistic attitude is rewarded and you heal quickly.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Cpnh78

• Posting Member
Good luck!

Offline A17DYB

• Posting Member
to be honest if i hadnt of found this website i would of probably been far more nervous an may of not even booked surgery as quick as i did but after readin others peoples hapiness it brought them for very little inconvenience in recovery time considering all the years they have suffered there was no other alternative so i was only ever goin to be in a win win situation on bookin up, i really cant stress to people how little the pain ive suffered so far has been it really was a walk in the park and if ur insure wether to have surgery in my mind you would be majorly missing out

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024