Author Topic: Surgery booked with Dr Eric Bensimon  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Lightbulb Sun

• Posting Member
I went through quite a few surgeons in the Montreal area before settling on this one. He was very confident he could fix my gynecomastia with a periareolar incision, excision of the gland and some liposuction. The other surgeons I went to sometimes insisted on doing lipo-only or weren't sure if they could remove all of the tissue (I have pretty severe gyno with a lot of mammary tissue). A lot of them also rarely performed gynecomastia surgeries which was a big red flag for me.

We talked about his past surgeries and results and it all checked out fine for me. I booked the surgery and now I just have to wait. I'm also very happy with how flexible he was for booking surgery, because I have a job and I go to college, so we managed to book it inbetween two semesters and around a time when I could take a few weeks off work.

There isn't much information about Dr Bensimon on here so I hope this thread will at least serve as reference to anyone considering using him in the future. I'll update it in a few months after surgery and I'll make a before/after comparison and post pictures as I heal, because since my gynecomastia is so severe it will be interesting to see and compare.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:02:14 PM by Lightbulb Sun »

Offline Lightbulb Sun

• Posting Member
I'm happy to report surgery went well, and things are healing up nicely. I can already see how amazing the end result will be. 
I highly recommend this surgeon. He was able to make me go from almost-B cups to having a very fine looking chest. Even with the post-op swelling I wouldn't feel uncomfortable going bare chested anymore. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024