Author Topic: going in at 12 today  (Read 2108 times)

Offline megocorp

• Posting Member
Hi, just to say im off in today for an NHS op.  I had lipo 6 months ago and i'm now going back in for the op under a local.  To say im s%^tting myself is an understatement.  Its getting very weird indeed.
Hopefully i will be able to update later.  My surgery is at Russells hall Hossy is close to Dudley.
The lipo was fantastic, but very painfull afterwards. now under the NHS they are having me back for the cutting.

Its free and its going to change my life.Its free and its going to change my life.Its free and its going to change my life.Its free and its going to change my life.Its free and its going to change my life.Its free and its going to change my life.Its free and its going to change my life.Its free and its going to change my life.

is all i can keep thinking of.

Take care everyone and keep fingers crossed for me.

Later

Once more into the breach!

Offline webster

• Silver Member
good luck & please update as to your experience of op under local!

Webster

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
good luck my friend, local isnt to bad m8 because your numb but you do get tugged about abit and the snipping and clipping noises can be a little daunting for some, but it is easy m8 you wont have to recover from any general so youl be fine, i had mine done yesterday under local including some lipo and it was all good ;)

As webster said keep us posted

good luck

chris.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 12:58:00 AM by chestrockwell »

Offline megocorp

• Posting Member
just got back! still under local.  The local did hurt like hell about 6 scratched around each nip.  Felt the tugging a bit and also felt pain in the middle of the op on one side he added more and i couldnt feel a thing then.
Went a little white and shakey as i expected but was then soon chilled out by the theatre staff.  Was spoken to throughout and it was all cool.  Got sterry strips on now and the results look great.  I'm expecting pain tonight when the local wears off but atm im fine.
Cannot stress enough how fantastic a surgeon mr Humzah is at Russells Hall, a very laid back geezer.
feeling pretty good, get yourselves to the Drs and see where it takes you.!!!!!!!

All the best

Over and out!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024