Author Topic: 14 yr. old Surgery 2/18  (Read 4214 times)

Offline 14 yr old surgery 2/18

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
I had my surgery done yesterday, 2/18.  It was long and nervewreaking.  The doctor came in the same time as me into the office and we went into the surgery room.  it was done right in his office and took 3 hours. The only pain was the needles, and after the first few pokes, I barely felt anything.  Last night i slept barely, but no pain, just soreness and vomiting from the codine.  The doctor was Dr Lebowitz of Greenlawn, NY.  He was very nice and talked to me and my dad during the surgery (I had local, gland only).  And it also turned out the assisting nurse has kids from my school so we got into a small chat about that, and the rest of the time i had my ipod crankin.  
the PS said the drains should be coming out from Monday to Wednesday (2/21-2/23).  
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 10:25:48 AM by anony27 »
Surgery: February 18th, 2005
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz
Type: Gland only

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
sorry guys, i didnt take any before pics, the doctor took a polaroid, so ill try to scan it, and ill take an after pic oncei get my dressings and drains off/out.

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
3 days ago was 2 months post op, GREAT results, slight scar tissue build up, but massaging works, i also have a question about the actual center of the nipple, on the left side, it pokes out a little more, the center circle, any suggestions?

the only problem as of now is random shooting pain from playing sports and sudden moves, but i was told its normal muscle fatigue since i've never been comfortable working my pec's out in the weightroom.
also, slight scarring on either side of the areola from the drains, will the little line go away, cuz it makes my nipple look like a sdeways rain drop

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Hey, can you please post some recent pics for us?
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
wait a minute, he did the surgery on you awake??!!   :o
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 10:18:10 PM by Blarneystoner »
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Spleen

If it's just gland excision that's pretty commonplace.

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
what is pretty common, the hardness?
its mainly on one side, so i think its healing issue. any comments

sorry about no pics, ill tryto get a similar patient off of dr. bermants site, i tried to get before pics, and the surgeon put them in a folder for other patients to see, and after pics are pointless cuz its a regular looking chest and is nothing to look  at w/o before's; sorry. :-/

Offline Random

• Posting Member
Man how much did you pay? was it painfull at all :-/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024