Author Topic: URGENT: having nightmares about surgery scars!  (Read 2336 times)

Offline simon1321

• Posting Member
Hi,

I have booked an appointment to have surgery on my left nipple, and am sort of in a dilemma... because i have to pay for the procedure by the 26th of this month (which is next monday), but I am really afraid and starting to worry if there will be a noticeable scar after the surgery. Last night i couldnt sleep, and I had a nightmare, that I ended up with this really ugly scar after the surgery

As you can see from the image attached, one of my nipples is slightly puffier than the other (it is only the nipple that is different, not the pec size or anything else, just the nipple). They are both identical in diamater, size etc..., it is just the fact that one is puffier than the other (it sticks out about 1cm, as opposed to the other one). Usually if i put cold water on it, or the weather is cold, the puffiness goes down and they are identical. I know my case is not as bad as others on this forum, but it is really annoying to me having one nipple looking bigger than the other.

The surgery is only for the one nipple, and my doctor said he will make a small circular incision and scrap the fatty tissue out. It would be really gratefull if anybody who has had this operation performed, could tell me how bad the resulting scar or if any other bad results happened to the appearance of the nipple due to the surgery (even if they could send me a picture of the scar, or the operated nipple that would be great). Obviously, everybody scars differently, so if anybody has had this procedure and ended up with a bad scar, please, please, please, let me know... I will cancel the procedure, if i hear from real people that they have ended up with horrible looking scars, because it just isn't worth it. I would be very grateful if some people could get back to me before the 26th....

Cheers, and thanks alot guys

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024