Author Topic: Becoming obese to hide gyno  (Read 7174 times)

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
  • I am getting PEC's one day
you could also smoke tons of pot, then youll have a reason for having them. and u could blame being fat on the munchies.

get some respect for your body man.

Has swag (weed) been proving to cause gyno? My pass probably add to my current problem. ::)
$1000 saved
$4500 needed for "freedom!"(vaio mb.).

Offline Anim8tor

• Posting Member
To be honest i did the same thing and i would not recomend it unless u never plan to have the surgery..  i used to be 155 and when i realized taht no amount of working out would help i stopped and now im 205  i recently had the surgery but no im almost equally as depressed with the fat... i mean im glad but i think if i had just held out and covered it up i would be a lot happier plus i think staying thin i would have had better results because there was some extra fatty tissure that the doctor didnt remove and now i still have slight breast
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005, 10:26:29 AM by Anim8tor »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
overall it's just a very poor decision.  I know from experience.  :(  Now i'm fighting back.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
To be honest i did the same thing and i would not recomend it unless u never plan to have the surgery..  i used to be 155 and when i realized taht no amount of working out would help i stopped and now im 205  i recently had the surgery but no im almost equally as depressed with the fat... i mean im glad but i think if i had just held out and covered it up i would be a lot happier plus i think staying thin i would have had better results because there was some extra fatty tissure that the doctor didnt remove and now i still have slight breast

The best thing to do is build some muscle mass. This will tighting up the skin, and also diet to loss the excess fat. That should work.   ;)  
                                     I-H-G

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I like this thread. muscle is more dense then fat.  the more beef you have on your frame and less fat, the faster your body will burn fat.  eating several small meals during the day is also good.  I get good results from doing cardio when I wake up, on an empty stomach.

Offline I-Hate-Gyno

• Bronze Member
Sounds like another bodybuilder on board. I like that. ;)

I-H-G

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Hey, dont do that shit. You'll only get poked at and fondled and made fun of more. 'Stead, get the money and chop those titts off right away.

My daddy or mommy dont want to pay for any surgery, so ima do it myself. Just get surgery. Wait it out. WOO WOO!!!!
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024