Author Topic: Finding bras  (Read 2638 times)

rrr

I have been attempting to get used to wearing a bra, and I find t-shirt bras handy for hiding my nipples. I have purchased a couple A-cups (now outgrown) and a couple of B-cups from Walmart. They are cheap, but I am still growing and not needing to wear one full time as I don't need the support (yet).

However, now that I am a full B and on my way to C, I have noticed that Walmart does not stock their brand in anything larger than a B-cup for my band size (34). If I was 38+, I would have tons of choices.

Now this won't be an issue when I stabilize, because if I'm going to wear a bra at that point, cost won't really be an issue, but it got me thinking.

Are there just that many slender women rocking C+ boobs that they all sell out, or is there such a shortage of them that Walmart doesn't bother to stock bras to fit them?

Curious B

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Go to the part of the forum titled: "Acceptance Garments"

The first post has several links to sources. Some of the sources actually have help for fitting a bra to a male frame.
Grandpa Dan

aboywithgirls

I would check with a local boutique for your best selection or online. While I wear a 38 band myself, I wear either a G or H cup. I can't find a bra that fits at Walmart either.

I have a couple of local boutiques wear I buy most of my bras. When I find a bra that I really like, I usually try to find another one like it it online, sometimes in a different color. Women do the same thing but they have also learned that when you find a bra that fits you well, that you should have a couple more because the maker of that bra is bound to discontinue it.

rrr

WOW, I went and read some of the posts. I then went on to take the survey.

They don't even have a choice for a 34 band size.

I doubt ANY of those sites would be of any help for someone my size.

:-(

B

Offline bill44b

• Posting Member
For your size I would try Victoria Secret

aboywithgirls

I'm with bill. Victoria Secret will have a great selection of bras in your size. They have in store sizes up to 38DDD. Might I suggest that you ask them about the "Body by Victoria" line. They are a band less bra with silicone rubber underwire. It was one of my favorite bras until my girls.outgrew it a couple years ago.  Good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024