Author Topic: Nipple Piercing After Surgery?? plz helpp  (Read 3724 times)

Offline gynoruinedmylife

wats crackin fellaz, im a 20 yr old male who had gyn surgery about a yr ago, im very happy with my results, u cant notice the scars only a bit of the wrinkling from lypo but i had a nice juicy case of gland on a bodybuilders body lol anyway gyno has ruined my life... after this surgery i can wear tshirts singlets etc however in my left nipp its still alittle fukn puffy and now thru my shirts it looks a little uneven cos my right nip is perfect, once i take off my top u cant tell, the prob lies now when i actually wear a top, do you guys reckon it wiould be possible to get my left nipple peirced?? im scared if i get infectd of sumthn after surgery im not sure, please help me i am sick and tired of this problem in which i di not create,, WHY MEEEEE!!!!!!!!??????????

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Why don't you go back to your surgeon and let him know your concerns, they would be the best person to talk to about it.

As for getting your nipple pierced, as long as it's done in sterile and hygienic conditions it will lower the chance of infection (as you should anyway), but you still also have to look after it well.

Offline gynoruinedmylife

yo thx for the answer but i hav had 1 major op and 2 revision ops lol i refuse to go under the knife agen no way, too much recovery, set backs, pain, lying to people, money and it mite make the nipple look more bucherd lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024