Author Topic: My Heavy Gyne.. Pics.  (Read 28944 times)

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Some more pics as they are recently.. and continuing to get larger.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 08:16:50 PM by Boochan »

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
whats your problem? why don't u go for surgery? i appreciate that u accept your gune. but still feel whats wrong if u get it done???? it will increase your self confidence and esteem more than its now.

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Wouldn't you think removing something I've already lived with for a long time that I don't have a problem with that costs a lot of money to do.. theres no real point IMO.

Offline WishmasterK

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze Member
whats your problem? why don't u go for surgery? i appreciate that u accept your gune. but still feel whats wrong if u get it done???? it will increase your self confidence and esteem more than its now.

Boochan has lots of confidence already it seems, beside hes right why pay money to have something removed when you don't mind it existence?

dont hate!!! :)

Offline SoX

• Posting Member
fair play to the self confidence thing i know im very different to you i seem like a very confident person if you met me but if you were in my head you would be hearing omg did she just look at my chest? omg did that wind blow at the angle to make my boobs look huge so on so forth, but seriously not wanting to put down the confidence but carrying that amount of weight is not healthy for the heart or for your back, you may not care how it looks (Because your a bigger man than i am (Pun Not intended)) but if it stays that way it could be detrimental to your life expectancy, however if your losing weight (45 pounds is impressive) then once it is in a safe region i would say for someone our age around about 250-260 then you would be fine. I still cant get over how happy you are over your body i get the urge to take a carving knife to mine every now and then and im fairly sure once i get rid of gyno itll only be another part of me which i hate im very jealous of your outlook.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024