Author Topic: gender neutral clothing question  (Read 2192 times)

Brdy64

I'm at the eye doctor right now. The attendant seems to be very careful in 'not' calling me either he or she. 🤣
Funny because sir and ma'am are a southern thing used all the time.

I did catch her looking at my chest a couple times. I think I have her confused.

She definitely knows I have boobs 🤔

Update: Dr came in and called me 'Sir'. Now the attendant is also calling me Sir, and Mr. B***.

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
My Spring physical the doctor wanted to check my back for potential skin abnormalities because "that's where men, I'm sorry I didn't..." "that's OK, I identify man is fine" "that's a trouble area most men don't check". The only tell tales were my chest and the pink bra straps I didn't get tucked all the way under my sweatshirt and jeans. :D

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Interesting.  I don't have any chest or strap marks after taking my bra off.  

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Interesting.  I don't have any chest or strap marks after taking my bra off. 
Maybe you need a tighter band? Are you getting the support you think you should? :)

It could just be a perfect fit and/or hyper-elastic skin that just pops back into place maybe? I don't get them for long, but for a few minutes my skin tattle tells on me. :-*

Brdy64

I most definitely get strap marks as well. Not so much in the upper straps, but around the band and more so under the breasts where the underwire sits. 🤔

Offline Johndoe1

I won't wear the red turtleneck out unless I'm wearing the Polartec vest shown in the photo.  My breasts will still fill the front of the shirt I wear but the two pockets hide the details, as does the vest.  I haven't decided what I'll wear this morning as I head to the bank, library and while shopping.  Perhaps it will be the red turtleneck I'm wearing at the moment.  The underwire frame runs beneath both breasts while the seamless, unlined cups shape and hold them.  I didn't chose this journey I've been on for so long, but with support of men here I'm finally able to accept what nature has given me.  Now its a big turn on... 8)  Amazing!
Vests or jackets are good clothing choices and one many larger chested women use to deter unwanted looks. I too use that look when I would rather not show off the girls but still dress well. I have found that very few women intend to display their chests all the time but would rather be modest when it comes to their chests knowing all too well, they are a beacon of attention. And they do know. That is why they fuss so much over them.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 10:25:15 AM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

A quote from John-

" I have found that very few women intend to display their chests all the time but would rather be modest when it comes to their chests knowing all too well, they are a beacon of attention. And they do know. That is why the fuss so much over them."

John, you are so right. For work, I try to dress to look professional. It's clothing that fits. I don't want people to think that I am anything, but a woman. I have a figure with lumps and bumps. I'm not hiding that fact. However, I also will not wear a dress, a top or a skirt that's intended for a date night. The same goes for any of my bras or panties.

I already deal with enough men (and women) who objectify my chest who think that either "brushing up against" or hugging uncomfortably close for too long. There are some things that I have to put up with as a woman. I try not to send out any open invitations.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Johndoe1

Thank you, dear, dear Sophie! I have experienced many of those attentions (some not so nice as well) women experience with larger chests that I too have come to fuss over my chest in similar ways for many of the same reasons. Looking in the mirror not once but 3 or 4 times to be sure my chest is presenting as I want it to. Yes, a very feminine tradition. Breasts are breasts no matter who's chest they are on.

Brdy64

Torrid has some nice tank tops with 'wider' shoulder straps (hides the bra straps). 

You really can't tell they are women's at all, but conceal the bra much better than men's tanks. 

If you catch them on sale you can get 40-50% off sometimes. 😉

(Photo attached)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024