Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 2888 times)

Brdy64

Well, my new bras just arrived today. I ordered them from Torrid after the girls measured me. She told me, "Congrats, you are a DD (E UK) cup".???
Hmm, I am not spilling out of them, but they are still really tight. I'll keep them since I got them on sale ($30 ea.), but it looks like I am really an F cup.::)
I went online to buy more, and I see why she said I'm an DD (E) cup. They don't have my size available in a front clasp. :-\
Looks like I will be ordering the sister size instead.

Update: I just checked online and only 1 white bra in my size was available, none in nude. 🤔

I ordered their last one before it disappears. 😉

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 10:22:26 AM by 💁Birdie💖 »

Brdy64

Wow! The DD cup underwire sure has a lot of projection under my blouse! 😉

It looks really nice

OMG I received a whistle this morning arriving at the center. 😳
« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 10:59:04 AM by 💁Birdie💖 »

Offline blad

^ That's a serious bra for a serious job.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Brdy64

^ That's a serious bra for a serious job.
Thanks, you are so kind :-*

aboywithgirls

I have a couple of Torrid bras. They are very comfortable. I've had some that have been retired after several years of good service. The last ones that I bought, I swore that I would never buy. They were both push up bras. I really don't like to flaunt or make my chest the center piece of my outfit, especially at work. 

I was in Torrid and I was talking with an SA about a couple of tops. I was telling her about how I've always been FOB and sometimes it makes my tops and blouses look less than flattering. She asked me if I had ever tried a push up bra. I told her that I already had too much. She said that I should really try one. Well, I did and I bought 2!!! The girls look incredible without adding a whole lot.

Anyway, I told you that, to tell you this. I have found that Torrid bras are pretty generous with their cup sizes. I typically wear a 36H in most of my bras. With Torrid, I wear a 36F or G in their 360 Smooth and Sexy  series bras. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

I told you that, to tell you this. I have found that Torrid bras are pretty generous with their cup sizes. I typically wear a 36H in most of my bras. With Torrid, I wear a 36F or G in their 360 Smooth and Sexy  series bras.

♥️Sophie♥️
Yes, with Torrid I fit very snug in a DD cup 360 bra. I tried one of my DD bras from before I lost weight on again and the cups are okay for my breasts (they should be larger because it's a 4" larger band), I can kind of wear it, but the band is so much bigger, they don't provide support and the band rides up.
I would just take in the band some with my sewing machine if they weren't just Walmart specials anyway. 

p.r.1974

I too am a fan of Torrid! I also tend to get one cup smaller that usual with the generous sizing there. It is not always the case, but often enough for me to start smaller.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024