Author Topic: Bras are getting too tight.  (Read 481 times)

Brdy64

:o Bras are getting too tight, there is just not enough room in my bras anymore. 
My daughter wanted to buy my next bras, I guess it's time now. ::)

Brdy64

I think it's sweet that she wants to buy you some bras. I remember when my wife used to buy mine years ago and then one day in the store she handed me a few and said go in and try them on. It was a great day for us.
Hopefully soon. 😳

I love my daughter so much. She has turned out to be quite the lady. 

Brdy64

Graduation day lol
Yeah, I already was a DD at one time. I lost 50 pounds and a cup size. Looks like the girls have filled it back in. 🙄

Orb

With growth comes new bras.  I just got an Amazon package yesterday.  I like a style from Wacoal that is discontinued.  Amazon had two tan in my size at a very good price, cheaper than other stores, If they had any.  I ordered one and in the package were two.  If I send one back I will get credit and Amazon will still be out.  No way to return so I have two new summer bras that I really like and are hard to get now.  Perfect.

Brdy64

I talked to my daughter because she had offered to buy my next ones. Unfortunately the war in Israel kept her from working, and they are really tight right now. 
I told her thanks for offering, the offer was worth it. I have plenty of money anyway, so I didn't need the charity. 

I'll be hitting Torrid again this coming weekend. 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024