Author Topic: What do you use for growing pains?  (Read 1544 times)

Brdy64

All of us here on the site are dealing with or dealt with growing pains. 
What have you found most soothing to address sore and sensitive breasts?

Brdy64

All of us here on the site are dealing with or dealt with growing pains.
What have you found most soothing to address sore and sensitive breasts?
I can't really say it helps much, but it seems to feel good to place a cool pillow against my breasts. I simply flip the pillow over from time to time. 
Other than that I'm open to ideas?

Gino

I have not found anything that helps. Certain sleeping positions help it not be as noticeable but they ache more or less constantly. 

I've never read anything to confirm what my GF says... they will likely ache until they stop growing.

Brdy64

I have not found anything that helps. Certain sleeping positions help it not be as noticeable but they ache more or less constantly.

I've never read anything to confirm what my GF says... they will likely ache until they stop growing.
Yeah, pain means growth. 😉

Gino

Yeah, pain means growth. 😉
I'm hoping that's only an opinion :-)

I'm in a male dominated macho field and to this point I can just about "get away" concealing the 36B's. Being small in stature at  5'3" if a C cup or more erupt I will have a really difficult time concealing them, if not I'll have to think about retiring or surgery. Then obviously going bra shopping in the former situation, disposing of those I have in the latter.  

Offline taxmapper

For a short time I started using THC creams.  That helped alot.

Then the county manager sent an email reminding and reinforcing that THC is still a Sched. 1 controlled substance and ergo, might start random testing.

So fo now, itsnay on the THC.

Brdy64

For a short time I started using THC creams.  That helped alot.

Then the county manager sent an email reminding and reinforcing that THC is still a Sched. 1 controlled substance and ergo, might start random testing.

So fo now, itsnay on the THC.
Hmm, interesting that it helps. 🤔

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
1000mg CBD salve from joy organics. Great stuff. Sometimes ibuprofen.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Hmm, sore and sensitive again. The telltale itching and fullness can only mean one thing....

The girls are not done growing yet? I figured DD's would be it. 
Oh well 🤗
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

Ill reiterate the THC.  I know not everyone will be able to follow through, but tonight I have had some serious pain and the THC is the only thing that helps. 

It also is supposedly estrogenic. 

So. 

Online Justagirl💃

My medical plan randomly drug tests us, so THC creams might not be a good idea for me. 
My doctor prescribed Voltaren cream for my leg pains, and I found a bit of that on my breasts relieves any discomfort (I'm not sure how safe it is for the breasts).
Sleeping with a pillow in my arms "hugging it" seems to provide some comfort at night. 

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Again...CBD salve...no THC and it works! 

Online Justagirl💃

Again...CBD salve...no THC and it works!
I'll have to look into it

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
A 20 minute journey through the hot tub and a gentle massage knocks down the ache for me until later in the evening, it returns until I lay down for the night
Regards, Bob

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Midol is a great, long lasting NSAID that works very well. I still have occasional breast pain that usually coincides with growth. Midol works better for me than traditional Advil or Tylenol. Its usually suggested for menstrual cramps but it works very well for the typical growing pains associated with breast growth. 

♥️Sophie ♥️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024