Author Topic: surgery date with feilding  (Read 2738 times)

john20to

Hi,

I have my consultation with feilding next week...and i want to book the surgery date during december. My question to all of you is- how soon can you book your surgery date with Dr. Feilding? How soon did all of you get your surgery dates with him?

Also another thing im concerned about is...death! Ive been hearing all sorts of reports about people dying from cosmetic surgery recently...and it didnt bother me before, but now its beggining to get to me. Im starting to get worried...does anyone know of the possible chances of death from this sort of surgery? Do you know anyone who has died from a similar surgery?...i hope i didnt freak out the rest of you considering surgery...

thanks

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
I had my surgery 3 weeks after my first consultation.  After the consult I told them I wanted it done asap and to check for cancellations.  She checked right away and had a cancellation three weeks from that date.  It varies ofcourse, and the standard waiting time is about 2-3 months.  Im pretty sure that the only way to get in for December is if someone else cancels.

I've never heard of any deaths resulting from gyn surgery, but there is some risks associated with aneasthesia.  Tell JCF your concerns at the consult and I'm sure he'll be able to ease your mind.

Offline Lowlands

• Posting Member
hI,

I went for a consultation a week or so ago and the earliest I would be able to go for surgery would be late Jan.  It seems that they are closed for a month starting in mid December (vactation).  I would guess it would be in Feb.

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
How long does it take from the first call to fielding, to actually going to him?

Offline Lowlands

• Posting Member
For me it was about 3 weeks from when I called.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024