Author Topic: What's your worst gyne experience?  (Read 10879 times)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
my worst is having to yet go thru surgery againn now for a third time to correct symmetry problems, as 1 side is bigger than the other.
but ive been told i gotta wait 6 months.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
but ive been told i gotta wait 6 months.

That sux Dude! Hang in there. Hopefully the time will go by quick for you.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
Time : Summer

So I'm hanging out playing ping pong with my friend and all of the sudden this tall black girl (must have been 6'3) walks up to me and starts saying "man you have such a sexy chest" and starts to play with my chest.  I was frozen.  Everything went into slow motion.  I remember looking up and she's laughing and so are 4 other people standing at the doorway.   The gang of them told her to do it.  They just pointed and laughed.  Then the whole room starts laughing (about 25 people).  I walked out wishing I had a grenade to throw at all of them.

There's a few other stories but this one really hurt me the most.  People can be cruel.
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Time : Summer

So I'm hanging out playing ping pong with my friend and all of the sudden this tall black girl (must have been 6'3) walks up to me and starts saying "man you have such a sexy chest" and starts to play with my chest.  I was frozen.  Everything went into slow motion.  I remember looking up and she's laughing and so are 4 other people standing at the doorway.   The gang of them told her to do it.  They just pointed and laughed.  Then the whole room starts laughing (about 25 people).  I walked out wishing I had a grenade to throw at all of them.

There's a few other stories but this one really hurt me the most.  People can be cruel.

what a bitch, if this woman was that tall you should have been like, at least i'm not a fucking giant freak like you, ya ugly whore! that's what i wouldve done. that's harrassment also, if she touched you
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline User

• Bronze Member
One of my most hurtful Gyne expreriences was when I was 17 or so and I was delivering pizza as a part-time job after school and on weekends. Went to one house and a young girl answered the door to pay for the pizza. A man, probably the girls dad, said "Make sure you give the delivery girl a tip". I know that he wasn't trying to be nasty and mean. It was an honest mistake. However, it hurt bad!  :'( :-/ :'(

Many, many times people have remarked that I need a bra. Somehow, that is no where near as painfull as someone accidentally mistaking you for a girl.  :-[ :-/ :-[

I can completely relate.  When someone insults you, that's one thing, but when someone actually mistakes you for the opposite sex...nothing can top that.

that's harrassment also, if she touched you

I've been touched plenty of times by guys...sometimes in a borderline sensual manner, but who is going to step forward and say "I'm a guy with breasts and was inappropriately touched by {insert name}?"  It's bad enough to have an enlarged chest and to feel the need to hide that from everyone, but to actually step forward, put yourself out in the open and say you felt sexually harassed?  That'd take courage like none other.
Surgery date: February 8, 2006

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I've been touched plenty of times by guys...sometimes in a borderline sensual manner, but who is going to step forward and say "I'm a guy with breasts and was inappropriately touched by {insert name}?"  It's bad enough to have an enlarged chest and to feel the need to hide that from everyone, but to actually step forward, put yourself out in the open and say you felt sexually harassed?  That'd take courage like none other.

"Honest officer, that boy over there was fondling my breasts...."

Yep, just wouldn't happen!   :P

John.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 11:12:40 AM by Bambu »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
you could touch that tall black woman's boob to get her back

Offline Grandpa Bambu

you could touch that tall black woman's boob to get her back

Then she yells "RAPE" and you find yourself in the slammer!  :-/

John.

Offline User

• Bronze Member

John.

Exactly.

I was never sexually harassed in a legal sense (more sporadic encounters), but even if I was there really is no way I could see someone stepping forward and fighting the system over something like that.  You'd have to be borderline raped to decide go through with that.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

John.

Exactly.

I was never sexually harassed in a legal sense (more sporadic encounters), but even if I was there really is no way I could see someone stepping forward and fighting the system over something like that.  You'd have to be borderline raped to decide go through with that.

Yep.... If a guy were to grab a girl's/woman's breast, he would be in deep doo-doo with the law ( if she pressed charges ). If a girl or guy grabs a gyne guy's chest and you reported it, the cops would probably laugh at you. It's just not right I tell you!!!

John...

Offline bjk99

• Posting Member
hey,
i have a pretty bad one:

I had pubertal gyno which caused immense amounts of shame during high school. all glandular tissue finally dissappeared about four or five years ago at age 21-22 or so and i was left with puffy nips (that were easily hidden by the slightest brush of the hand) and a little excess fatty tissue. anyway, i was kind of freaking out about school, girl problems and about the appearance of my chest. so i developed a nervous tick of sorts of pinching my right nipple, a lot. anyway i smoked some herb and within a week i could feel the little bastard growing back, but only in the right nipple. now i am stuck with a pregnant dog breast on the right. this all ocurred within a two month span (actual glandular growth happened in under a month).  i have been icing it trying to prevent anymore growth. it is noticeably different from the left now. what is worse is that my girlfriend is coming in a week and she has never known about my old problem. very nervous. it is going to be very uncomfortable. THIS SUCKS!!!!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 06:44:42 PM by bjk99 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

This is one of the problems with the Western world these days. Everyone is so concerned about physical appearance and looking attractive. Hollywood is partly to blame and the people themselves, as always, for some reason or other, share in that blame.

Back in the day when pre-marital sex wasn't such a trend, men were probably less inclined to look, 'hunky' because the things was that you got married with a good woman and she was your sexual partner, and that's that.

These days, we're like a bunch of animals looking to get laid at every opportunity; so like peacocks (peaco*cks - gotta improve that filter!), we want to look our best. I'm sure there are some genuine cases who want to look good for themselves, but deep down, there are probably ulterior motivations such as, 'not wanting to miss out on all the action'. Getting rid of gyno is like getting out of prison.

GA...

Well put Dude!

John.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks

Back in the day when pre-marital sex wasn't such a trend, men were probably less inclined to look, 'hunky' because the thing was that you got married with a good woman and she was your sexual partner, and that's that.

I agree with everything you said except for that. Pre marital sex was always a trend.

Offline haletownhill

• Posting Member
I got a few myself:

Before I even knew what gynecomastia was and before I even thought that what I had was abnormal, my dad had pointed out to my mother that I needed to lose weight in my chest region.  I was about 19 and I was working out at home in the basement.  I thought I just had round pecs but for some reason, that embarrassed me because it came from the old man.

Ouch.  Yeah, nothing quite hurts like hearing something like that from your dad.  
I can still remember my dad saying "we're going to have to get you a bra" when I was about 13.  

Thing is, I have come to realize that mine really wasn't all that bad, I just internalized some of the stuff I heard, like that comment from my dad.

How the heck a grown man can say that to his son and not understand the hurt he inflicts, I'll never know.  Looking back and realizing how seared into my memory those words and that feeling of embarrassment are, I'd rather he punched me out cold than have said that. >:(

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
yes man even i was heartbroken when my dad told me y dont u wear a bra....actually he literally made fun of me in front of my family.
it was in singapore in santosa islands...we had to swim so we had to take off our clothes....i had courageously decided to swim but as soon as i removed my vest my dad made the comment n my brother also made fun of me.....tht really f**ked me up n i became so concious tht i could harldy swim n take all the water rides for the 2 hrs we spent there....all icoulddo was to see if ppl were making fun of me.
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024