Author Topic: Wow.. just saw the worst gyne ever  (Read 8523 times)

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
If you had gynecomastia yourself, why would you feel compelled to state that it's disgusting? Because the man didn't care, unlike you, who had surgery?
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Gine2D

If a guy does not hide his boobs under several layers of clothes then he must be showing them off.  

Come on, many men with boobs wear t-shirts or golf shirts in public.

Are only the handsome or pretty perfect people allowed to be seen in public or a doctors office?

I see men with boobs every day while shopping or at the beach.  They are not showing off, they are living their lives as most people do.

I guess you must be like the police in Cinncinniti OHIO where they arrested a man with boobs walking in public without a shirt.

Just how big is big enough to get arrested or banned from public view either shirtless or in a T-shirt?

??

G

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
having had a pretty serious case of gyne myself, I really feel no guilt about saying that I find that serious cases look very out of place on a male body.

however perhaps I should have refrained from posting about there here...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I developed my breasts when I was about 12 years old and kept them hid for years.

At the age of 60, I finally got bold and went out wearing a tee shirt.  My life is much simpler now that I no longer pay that much attention to my breasts.  I note that there are many men with breasts larger than mine who seem to cope quite well.

For those of us in my age group, The surgery was not available until very recently. Since the condition runs in my family, I accept it as normal.
Grandpa Dan

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
How did this guy go "out of his way to show the world his gyne"? By being a member of society?

This is a ridiculous thread and it's a wonder you even bothered posting it in a gynecomastia help forum. I think it's pretty obvious that having gnye isn't a symbol of virility or  masculine vigor. Keep these type of opinions generated by the "normal function" in your brain to yourself.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
Ihave to give credit to that a guy for having the courage to walk around living his life even though he has a problem.He may not be able to afford surgery, he may not want surgery ,who cares. He is a braver man than me. By the sounds of it he has a much worse condition than mine and some days I have trouble even looking at a girl... even though I have been told by someone I trust that it isn't noticable with clothes on...
Oh I seriously don't believe people were giving him looks of disgust. There are lots of people where I live who are grossly fat or have huge breasts and to be honest I don't really care how someone else looks who I don't know and I have never been in a situation where someone was getting 'looks of disgust' just because they have man boobs.
I really don't think a post like this is helpful to people going through all sorts of trauma with this condition and some may be upset by a post like this.
Oh and if I knew the chesty guy I would give him a clap.

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
man you guys shouldnt get on the guy for expressing his thoughts... i mean i know if u see a really fat girl wearing something really tight and small u are all grossed out..nothing wrong with the fact thats shes fat, but small tight shirts are made for people who can wear them... so the guy with a horrible case of gyno shouldnt be wearing a shirt that reveals them... he was just expressing how he felt about it... ya wow the guy was brave because he can show off his breasts to the world? i mean its one thing coping with it, but another to show them off... i do not think a-man is cruel or disgusting... this is a board where we can discuss gyno and our experiences with it...

Minitits

Two start points:-

1. Most of didn't have a pair of breasts on our Xmas present list - it happened - either naturally or through some accident / medical situation.

2. Whose 'problem' is it ? The guy with the pair of shaplies, or the onlookers who seem to think we should or should not be according to their pre-conceived criteria ?

I admit I 'hide' mine, probably because it's the easy option, but in reality, I don't care twopennce if somebody knows I've got breasts. I've sorted my shirts into ones where my bra shows through, and ones that are 'safe' for work, but I'm pandering to other people's sensitivities here, not my own desires or fears.

Why should it matter ?

Gine2D

If I lost a foot, leg, hand, or eye should I be banned from public view?  

Should I wear a cloak over the offending area of the body as not to upset anyone?

If I am bald should I wear something on my head to cover the offending body part?

If I am skinny should I hide it under layers of clothes?

if I am fat shoul I just stay out of public view?

Who determines who is perfect & allowed in public in the clothes that they themselves can select?

I don't flount my boobs, & I do not hide them.  If I wear a T-shirt in public that is my business.  If it offends anyone they should not keep looking at me.  Just look some where else more pleasing to your ........

This political correctness is out of control.

G

Offline serg

• Silver Member
If I lost a foot, leg, hand, or eye should I be banned from public view?  

Should I wear a cloak over the offending area of the body as not to upset anyone?

If I am bald should I wear something on my head to cover the offending body part?

If I am skinny should I hide it under layers of clothes?

if I am fat shoul I just stay out of public view?

Who determines who is perfect & allowed in public in the clothes that they themselves can select?

I don't flount my boobs, & I do not hide them.  If I wear a T-shirt in public that is my business.  If it offends anyone they should not keep looking at me.  Just look some where else more pleasing to your ........

This political correctness is out of control.

G

well said. unlike you, i had surgery, but 100% agree with your post.

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
you guys are missing the point... everyone here as gyno and we're not makin fun of it, or even saying people have it should be shunned from society... but i guess if you can't understand what he's trying to say or what im trying to say.. i wont even try to explain it.. obviously no one wanted this problem, and no one really cares if some1 does or does not hide it, he was just sharing an experience on how he felt... and i am just saying that i can understand him, and im not flaming him like everyone else on this post.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
man you guys shouldnt get on the guy for expressing his thoughts... i mean i know if u see a really fat girl wearing something really tight and small u are all grossed out..nothing wrong with the fact thats shes fat, but small tight shirts are made for people who can wear them... so the guy with a horrible case of gyno shouldnt be wearing a shirt that reveals them... he was just expressing how he felt about it... ya wow the guy was brave because he can show off his breasts to the world? i mean its one thing coping with it, but another to show them off... i do not think a-man is cruel or disgusting... this is a board where we can discuss gyno and our experiences with it...

Wow so someone with a  facial disfigurement should wear a mask when he/she goes out?Just in case it offends someone?lol. That guy was not showing off his breasts in my opinion. getting them out and playing with them would be going too far. But if he was wearing a t-shirt because he did want to boil to death in 3 shirts or a tight compression vest is not showing off.
And to me any one who gets on with their life with any kind of physical problem in todays fickle society is brave. I mean some sections of the media care more about if a politicians got a beer gut then his performance in a highly responsible job.

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
you guys are missing the point... everyone here as gyno and we're not makin fun of it, or even saying people have it should be shunned from society... but i guess if you can't understand what he's trying to say or what im trying to say.. i wont even try to explain it.. obviously no one wanted this problem, and no one really cares if some1 does or does not hide it, he was just sharing an experience on how he felt... and i am just saying that i can understand him, and im not flaming him like everyone else on this post.

Unfortuntely it is you who is missing the point. He's free to express his views but it should be done within reason. This is a gynecomastia help and resource forum and for many of us here gyne is a serious problem. Do you really think that starting a thread which expresses disapproval and disgust for a man who has gyne is really a smart and productive thing to do? No. It's offensive and narrow minded.

Maybe I should make an appearance at the cancer wing in a hospital and brag to the kemo therapy patients about the incredible haircut I just got.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 08:17:17 AM by stoavio »

Offline Ax87

• Bronze Member
  • gyno sucks
ya'll are just being too sensitive... i mean damn where else is he supposed to express his feelings about it? most of us dont talk about these type of things infront of our friends or with our family much.... i thought this was a place to discuss our thoughts and opinions about gynecomastia good and bad... and like when u have gyno and since u get the point i love how your analogy was so great... "let me go to a cancer place and tell them how great of a haircut i got".. damn he made a comment about it on this board he didnt go up to the guy and say hey look at my chest, its flat and yours isnt... he didnt even make fun of the guy... he was simply expressing the matter in a GYNO board, where else would he do it? and if all of us didnt care soo much about it so much why dont we wear clothes that make them look worse.. why... because its embarresing....  why do we get braces when our teeth our messed up?... because they dont look good... and same with gyno.. thats why i am hoping to get surgery soon.

Offline dallasguy12

• Bronze Member
  • Liason
If you don't see the problem with this even though it's being spoon fed to you, you just don't get it and no amount of arguing will make you.

I'm not interested in arguing this. I just think the nature of his post was harsh and generally inappropriate.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2005, 12:04:23 PM by stoavio »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024